Chapter 119

Meanwhile, with Matt and Severide as they stand in his bedroom together. "God man, I can't believe you finally picked one out." Severide smiled when Matt said that and nodded at him. "Honestly, I think she's going to like it. I am just glad she's not in here right now. We just have to be quick so that she doesn't see it." Matt nodded when Severide said that and smiled when he heard Gabby come in. "What are you guys looking at?" Looking up at her, Matt motioned for her to come closer. "Man, she's going to tell Stella." Gabby then looked at him. "Seriously?"

Gabby's POV:
When Severide accused me of not being able to keep my mouth shut when it comes to secrets, I was a little mad. "Severide, let me remind you that I was able to keep my mouth shut to Matt of all people that I was pregnant for 24 hours!" Matt then turned to look at him and nodded. "She has a point man. She didn't do anything at all that made me think she was pregnant. And we talked every single day while she was gone." I smiled when he said that and nodded while walking over. I then went to look at the ring and just stared at Matt. "Please tell me you aren't okay with this for Stella!"

Matt then looked at me when I said that. "What? It's a gorgeous ring. I would've picked it for you if it was available back then." I just laughed and shook my head. "Severide, you do realize that this is the flashy part to her wedding ring right? The wedding ring is just a band that you attach to her engagement ring. This has to be much nicer! And Matt, do not argue with me. You are outnumbered." Matt then looked at me. "Uhm, how?" I then went to put my hand on his cheek and smiled at him. "Me plus 3 kids beats 1 husband." I then went to kiss him and smirked while walking over to my dresser.

Going to grab some perfume, I went to put some on because I wasn't smelling the best this morning. "I am going to make sure to buy you some more before we go okay babe? I am not sure whether we can get some down there." I then shook my head. "Babe, it's called Amazon!" Matt nodded when I said that and smiled at me while walking up behind me. "You smell nice by the way. Now listen, I am sure that other people are going to get here soon." I nodded and agreed as I turned to look at him. "Does that mean you are going to start packing more?" Matt nodded and smiled, kissing me softly.

That's when we heard another knock on the door and Gallo yell. "You want me to get that for you Gabby?!" I then yelled back. "Thanks Gallo. Be right out." I then heard him get up and went to go open the door for whoever was there. Meanwhile, I looked at Matt and smiled. "If you are in here, at least grab a suitcase and pack up the summer clothes. Don't just stand here and talk to each other. Be useful for crying out loud." I then went to walk out, swaying my hips both to be sassy and because I knew that it drove Matt crazy. I heard him yell as I did that. "God, you little..." I then turned to look at him. "Watch your mouth!" He nodded and agreed.

Severide turned to look at him when I said that. "God you are so scared of your wife." I smirked and agreed. "Don't you know it." Walking out, I smiled when I saw Chief Boden, Donna, Hermann and Cindy at the door. "Matt, get out here. The Bodens and Herrmanns are here." Matt then followed me out of the room and smiled. Walking over to Cindy, I went to hug her. "God Gabby, you look great for being pregnant with triplets. How are you feeling?" I smiled when she said that. "Good and thank you for not bringing your kids. I am sorry but, we can say goodbye to them another time. That is just too much. I just want our friends to help. Hermann, can you start in the washroom?"

I then looked around. "And Chief, how about you start in the guest room. I think we are bringing that bed. If you could take the mattress off?" Matt then looked at me. "Yeah, we are taking it." I agreed and smiled. "Like I said, can you get the mattress off and then we can do the bed later? I just want to get all the big stuff done today while everybody is here. Then, we can do smaller groups." That's when Matt looked at me. "And you can sit down and relax." That's when I saw Antonio walk in. "Amen. Matt called me in earlier. Everybody was coming earlier apparently." I turned to look at Matt when Antonio said that.

"Babe, you are going to get tired. I thought it would be better for all of us to just do it in the morning. Now, come get comfortable on the nice couch which we are bringing to the Bahamas. Antonio, don't even argue...we are bringing it. It's brand new and really comfortable." Antonio nodded and agreed. "I am not going to argue with whatever Gabby wants to bring. That's just a rabbit hole I don't want to go down." That's when we heard our niece and nephew speak up. "And why's that dad?" Gabby then smiled at them. "Because that would make me stressed. Now, where are my hugs and congratulations?" Eva and Diego then walked over, smiling.

Getting up to hug them, I smiled. "Now, you guys are going to help today. Promise? I do not want to see you on your phones. And if I do, I am going to make sure that the internet is off when I move into your home. Remember, your dad will do anything if I ask him too." I then went to pinch their cheeks to tease them. "Tia Gabriela!" That's when I heard my mom walk in. "Hey, you guys do not get to call her Gabriela. That's reserved for me and your grandfather." I smiled at her and nodded while walking over to her. "Thanks for coming to help mom." She then smiled while hugging me. "Triplets, oh wow." Antonio then smiled as he went to hug us both. "Mom, you coming to the Bahamas with us?"

My mom sighed when I asked her that. "Unfortunately, I still have a job here. When I retire though, I promise. And of course, when you give birth...I promise I am going to be there. And right after." My mom then turned to look at Matt and walked over to him. "I expect my room to be ready for when I come help with the babies. And don't be scared to ask me to stay." She then slapped his chest and smiled. "Mom, stop flirting with my husband!" My mom laughed when I said that. "I am going to make lunch for everybody ahead of time okay? You guys get to work. Antonio, ask your sister what to do!"

That's when I heard Gallo come out of the washroom. "I wouldn't mind knowing what to do as well." I turned to look at him and nodded. "Matt, how about you take Gallo, Diego and Antonio and go check our storage locker? Eva and...." That's when I saw somebody I hadn't expected to see before I left. "Sylvie!"