Chapter 167

Matt's POV: As I finished giving Gabby a bit of attention in bed, I smiled as we just held each other close. Kissing her back (while praying that Louie gave us another minute)...I smiled when I went to put my hand on her baby bump. That's when I felt one of the triplets kick and just laughed. "Okay, that woke them up." Gabby was confused when I said that and rolled over to look at me. "What do you mean by that?" I then went to rub her stomach. "I just felt one of the babies kick." Gabby smiled while I said that and put her hand on my cheek.

"Listen, as much as I would love to just be held by you like this for a while...I think we should at least put our underwear and me, a t-shirt on just in case." I nodded and understood what she meant. "Hey, you are right. We can't be this careless anymore because we have kids." Kissing her back one last time, I went to roll over and then grabbed my boxers and put them on so that I could at least wear those. That's when I went to grab Gabby's underwear and gave them to her. "You need help putting them on?" Gabby laughed when I said that and shook her head.

"Just give them to me." She then went to swipe them from me but...I decided to play a bit and tug them back. "I don't know...I like the sight of my pregnant wife naked in bed." Gabby then glared at me. "I just gave you pleasure in bed while our son slept right underneath us. If you want that to happen again...then you are going to give me those. Either you do or I start wearing granny panties instead of those." I then went to give her underwear to her because that was one thing I didn't want her to wear...granny panties. Those were disgusting to see. "Okay, here."

Grabbing her underwear, she went to put them on while I went to grab a t-shirt to wear too. My boxers looked like shorts anyways so might as well wear a shirt. Gabby then looked at me when I did that. "What are you doing?" I then smiled at her. "I am going to grab a t-shirt..." Putting my clothes in the laundry, I went to grab a white t-shirt. "...that way, I just have to slip pants on and off." Gabby then sighed. "You know what, just put your sweats on. We are done. I am limiting us to once per day until it gets uncomfortable." I nodded and agreed with her before going to grab a fresh pair of sweats. "You want some of my sweats?" 

Turning around to look at Gabby once I was done getting dressed, I smiled at her

Turning around to look at Gabby once I was done getting dressed, I smiled at her. "You want some of my sweats to wear too?" Gabby nodded when I said that and smiled as I went to grab some from my drawer. Walking over to her, I then went to give them to her when I saw Louie at the door. "Hey buddy. You have a good nap?" I then went to walk over to him and then bent down. He shook his head and just looked at me. "I had a bad dream." I then went to hug him and sighed. "Want to tell daddy what it was about?" Louie then nodded. "I leave you."

I then went to hug him. "Hey, remember what I told you buddy? You aren't leaving us because we are your mommy and daddy now. You are Louie Casey. My son...our son." Gabby then looked at me. "Good save." I then smiled at her and then went to pick Louie up. "Listen, how about you come lay down in bed with mommy and daddy. You can stay here until you feel better. But first, I need to ask you an important question." Louie then looked at me. "Apple juice or orange juice?" Gabby laughed and smiled when I said that. He then looked at me. "Apple juice." I agreed.

Kissing his cheek, I smiled at him. "Mommy and daddy love you okay bud? That's what we're always going to be from now on. We are your parents and those babies in there are your siblings. Sou sir are not leaving us anytime soon." I then when to kiss his cheek again. "I promise you that. Fireman's honor." Louie then went to hug me and I just held him close. "Listen, I am going to just carry him while I get the juice okay Gabby? I have this feeling that he just needs to be held close right now." I then went to grab his monkey from him. "Let's leave this with mommy."

He nodded while just holding me close. I then looked at Gabby and smiled at her. "That okay?" Gabby nodded. "Go ahead. I have to go to the washroom anyways." I smiled when she said that and nodded. "You need anything?" Gabby then went to go check her water. "Can you fill it up?" I then went to check my water too and nodded as I went to grab our water bottles. "Of course. Be back soon." I then went to grab Louie's back and just smiled as I carried him downstairs to get him some water and him some apple juice in Mr. Sippy.