Chapter 159

Matt's POV:
After getting on the iPad with Antonio, I smiled as I brought Louie into my lap so that we could talk to his uncle Antonio. "Hey Louie, you remember you uncle Antonio?" Louie then looked at the camera and smiled at him. "Hey buddy, you like being home with your mommy and daddy?" Louie nodded when he asked him that and I just smiled. Meanwhile, Gabby went to grab his hand and rubbed it. "I am glad you are home too buddy." Antonio then went to clarify. "I was talking about the pandemic but...I guess that works too since you guys got him back recently." Me and Gabby both nodded when he said that. "It's like our family is almost complete. Just need to welcome these three into the world and then our family will really be complete."

Antonio smiled when I said that. "God, you have gone soft Casey." I laughed when he said that and nodded. "By the way, how about you tell uncle Antonio your new name buddy?" Louie then looked at him,. "Louie TK Casey." Antonio was confused when he said TK. "Okay, what does TK stand for?" Gabby laughed when he asked. "It stands for Thompson Keys. That's his new middle names. Thompson was his mother's last name and Keys was his father's last name...so we thought that we'd keep them in his name to make sure that he always knew where he came from." Antonio smiled when she said that. "That's sweet. How's Matt been as a dad again?" I smiled when he asked that. "Honestly, he has been the best dad and husband ever."

Going to put my hand on her stomach, I smiled when she said that when I felt something I wasn't expecting to feel for a while. "Oh my gosh. Babe, put your hand where mine is." Gabby looked at me confused before putting her hand on her stomach. She then looked at me and smiled. "Oh my god, this is getting real." Antonio was confused when we said that. "Okay, what's happening. Wait, did your water break or something?" Gabby then went to calm him down. "No, of course not Antonio. Believe me, we wouldn't be on the phone with you if that happened. What did just happen though was that we felt the babies move for the first time."

Antonio smiled when we said that. "Wow, that's amazing!" I laughed when he said that and nodded as I went to lean over, kissing Gabby softly. "I love you and I am so glad that we just made it to that milestone. It's something I never expected to feel." Gabby nodded and smiled when I said that, grabbing my hand from her stomach. "I know baby, the same goes to me." I smiled when she said that before looking at Louie. "Hey Louie, you want to feel something?" Louie then looked at me and nodded. Gabby then went to grab his hand and moved it to her stomach. He then felt the babies kick and he then went to kiss her stomach. "Babies."

I smiled when he did that before going to rub his back. "Louie, that was so sweet. You already love your baby brothers and sister don't you?" Louie nodded when I said that and just cuddled up to Gabby's baby bump. Antonio smiled when he did that. "God, that little guy is so adorable. I am so glad that he is my official nephew now. By the way, he better learn spanish. Sorry but, I want all of your kids to know some spanish for when we take them to Mexico someday. I am not letting you guys get away from that....we are taking a family vacation to Mexico to visit family someday. I mean, I hope you guys are okay with that." I then turned to look at Gabby and bit my lip. "Antonio, maybe a lot later. Remember, we are going to have 4 kids when we travel."

Antonio nodded and understood where we were coming from. Gabby then smiled at him. "But yes, we are going to teach him spanish. Isn't that right Louie?" Louie then looked at her and responded in spanish. "Si mama." I smiled when he said that and then went to kiss his head. "Good job buddy." Antonio smiled when he said that too. "I am glad you are already doing it." Gabby then looked at him. "Antonio, our kids are all going to be bilingual. Matt already knows that and so should you. I mean, your kids are bilingual." Antonio nodded and agreed with her. "But listen, we are spending some family time during the pandemic. What are you doing?"