Chapter 234

An hour later when Matt is back home:
Matt's POV: As I stand in the master bedroom of our home, I smile as I get undressed to take a shower. I decided to take one right away because I smelled after my night in jail. And god did I never want to be there again. I promised to myself never to do something that stupid again. Making my way into the bathroom, I smiled when I heard Gabby behind me. "You taking a shower?" Turning to look at her, I nodded. "Yeah, I smell after my night in jail." Gabby nodded when I said that. "I was going to say something, I am glad you already knew."

I nodded when she said that. "Believe me, it was all I could smell while we were eating in that dinner. By the way, that was the last time. With COVID, I do not want to do that with Louie or you since you are pregnant." Gabby nodded when I said that before walking over to me. She then went to hug me. Feeling how tight she held me, I got concerned. "Hey, you okay?" Gabby then teared up a bit and just rubbed my back. "I thought you were going to get charged. I need you to promise me that you aren't going to do that again babe. I can't do this alone."

I leaned back when she said that before nodded. "Hey, I promise that I am not going anywhere. We are in this together babe..." I then went to step close to her and went to kiss her softly. "Listen, you want to take a bath together and maybe that can help you relax. Or do you need me to do something to reassure you?" Gabby smirked when I said that. "What do you have in mind?" I then looked at her. "I thought you said that you didn't want to get close to me because you wanted to punish me?" Gabby then looked at me. "You want me to change my mind again?"

I shook my head when she said that. "Where's Louie?" Gabby then smiled as she grabbed my hands. "My mom is watching him again today. I told her what happened last night and knew we needed time as a couple. I spent the night at her place last night so I could tell Louie what was wrong. Today, I want you to take me in your arms and we can just have a day to ourselves. We aren't going to have those much more since we have kids and you are going to be working a lot more." I nodded when she said that. "Then this afternoon...we can go do some shopping."

Gabby looked at me when I said that. "Why?" I then smiled at her. "For that bedroom we have at the firehouse remember?" Gabby then laughed when I said that. "We'll see how I like it the first night okay?" I nodded when she said that before going to kiss her softly. "You sure that you want to get in bed. I don't want to do it if you are still mad at me." Gabby then nodded when I said that. "Matt, I Want you to hold me and prove to me that you are committed to staying out of jail." I nodded when she said that. "Well, I don't work until Tuesday." Gabby smiled and nodded.

"Then let's have a bit of time just us today okay? Let's get in bed, then we'll take a shower. After that, we can just stay up here today." I nodded when she said that, following her back to bed while shutting off the lights. Once we walked over, Gabby turned to look at me and smiled as she stepped close to me. Putting her hands on my chest, I felt Gabby kiss me softly. Grabbing her neck, I just held her close and smiled as we took it slow with each other. "How far?" Gabby then smiled at me. "I want to have you to myself." I nodded and smiled when she said that.

Grabbing her waist when we were next to the bed, I stepped close to Gabby before leaning down to kiss her softly. "I love you." Gabby smiled when I said that and nodded. "I love you too Matt." Going to grab her shirt, I went to take it off before throwing it away. That's when I saw she wasn't wearing a bra and smirked as I bent down to kiss her neck and the top of her chest to please her. "God, you are such a tease." Going to grab her waist, I then went to take off her pants so she was just wearing her underwear. Gabby smiled when I did that before pushing my chin up. Kissing me softly as she put her hands on my chest, Gabby smiled as I went to help her lay down in bed.

Once Gabby was laying down in bed, I climbed in on top of her and went to cover us up before leaning down and kissing her softly

Once Gabby was laying down in bed, I climbed in on top of her and went to cover us up before leaning down and kissing her softly. "God, I love you so much and I am so sorry for scaring you babe. I promise that it will never happen again." Gabby nodded when I said that. "Good...because Louie can't loose another daddy." I then looked at her when she said that and knew she was scared. "Hey, look at me and just take a deep breath okay? I am right here and I promise that I am not going anywhere. I was stupid and it won't happen again."

Gabby nodded when I said that and smiled. "I'm glad. Now, enough talking...just give me all of your attention. I love you Matt and I want you to just hold me close now." I nodded when she said that before going to kiss her again. "You want me to..." I then went to start making love to her and she moaned. That's when I knew that she was happy we were doing this. Bending down to kiss her neck, I smiled as me and Gabby had an amazing time in bed having hot make-up sex. But little did I know that this was not just make-up sex to Gabby.