Chapter 175

Matt's POV: After making my way to the living room to join Gabby and Louie, I smiled when I saw that they were both watching TV under the blanket. Looking at Gabby as she held Louie on her chest, I put my hand on her arm and then rubbed it. Looking up at me, Gabby smiled while I bent down to kiss her softly. "Want me to sit on the other side of Louie or behind you?" Gabby then smiled at me. "I think he still wants to cuddle up to you." I then agreed and nodded while going to get on the couch with them both. Looking at Louie, i saw him crawl onto my chest. I then smiled while wrapping my arms around him. "You are going to take advantage of all the time you can cuddle up to me aren't you buddy?" I then went to kiss his head and smiled.

Gabby then looked at me. "Hey, where are our water bottles?" I then sighed and looked at her. "I think I left them in the kitchen. I can go get them if you want me to." Gabby then shook her head as she went to get up. However, she got a bit unstable and was about to fall when I got up and grabbed her hand. Unfortunately, that meant I had to push Louie off quickly and he hit his head. Crying a bit, Louie looked at me. "Daddy!" I then sighed and looked at him. "Sorry bud, but mommy was about to fall backwards and we don't want that." He then looked at me and nodded. "No." I smiled when he said that before walking up to Gabby. "Let me get the bottles." Gabby nodded when I said that before going to wrap her arms around me. "Sorry."

I nodded while going to kiss her forehead before going to help her back onto the couch. "It's okay Gabby. I am just glad that you and the babies are safe. At the end of the day, that's all that matters." Gabby nodded when I said that and smiled while I went to grab our water bottles in the kitchen. That's when I saw my phone next to it and went to slip it into my pocket so that I didn't forget it again. Walking back over to the living room, I went to give Gabby and Louie their water bottles before looking at Louie. "You want to cuddle up to me again Louie?" Louie then smiled and nodded, really liking it when we cuddle up to one another.

Getting on the couch again, I went to set my water bottle down before opening my arms so that Louie could come and cuddle up to me. Getting onto my chest and just cuddling up to me, Louie smiled as he came to hold me close. "You are comfy daddy...you know that right?" I laughed when he said that and nodded. "I think that your mom agrees with you when you say that. Your mom loves to cuddle up to me when we are in bed together." Louie agreed and nodded as he went to lay down on my chest again, nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck. I then went to wrap my arm around him and kissed the top of his head. "Someone is comfortable." Louie smiled and nodded when I said that because that was the truth.

Gabby then smiled at me as she came to move closer to me while grabbing my hand. "Can I cuddle up to you too?" I nodded and smiled at her when she asked me that. "You don't have to ask me to cuddle up to me...you can just do it whenever you want. You are my girl and I always want to hold my girl in my arms." Gabby smiled when I said that and nodded as she went to slip closer to me. Wrapping my arm around her, I then went to look at Louie when I looked for the remote. Not seeing it, I just whispered to him. "You want to watch TV buddy or do you just want to cuddle as a family right now?" Kissing the top of his head, Louie looked at me. "I comfy."

I smiled when he said that. "If you want, we can go snuggle in bed for a while." Gabby then looked at me. "Right when I come downstairs?" I smiled when she said that. "Fine. We can stay down here but only until mommy isn't comfortable anymore. Plus, uncle Antonio is coming over soon." Putting my hand on his back, I smiled while holding Louie close to me. "He shouldn't be too much longer anyways Gabby." Gabby nodded and agreed with me when I got a text from Antonio. Going to look at it, I read it. 'My kids want to meet their cousin. Can they come?' I sighed when he asked me that and looked at Gabby. "He wants to bring his kids."

Gabby bit her lip when I said that before going to grab my hand. "I am not sure...have they been isolating?" I then went to text him that. 'Have they been isolating? We do not want it here.' I then waited for him to get back to me when I texted him that. "I think it's fair though...Violet met her cousin today, they should meet him too." Gabby nodded when I said that. "Matt, I just want to be safe. Please don't argue with me. I am still scared of all this, mostly because who knows what this virus could do to pregnant women. I don't want to go through another..." I then went to grab her hand and just went to calm her down. "Hey, look at me."

Gabby then looked at me and calmed down. "Nothing is going to happen to our triplets. We are going to meet them in a matter of months." Gabby nodded when I said that when I got another text from Antonio. 'Everybody they hang out with has been isolating because their parents are scared. And I have made sure they isolate because I know you need their help sometimes.' I agreed with him when he said that. "They have been isolating. But, I am leaving it up to you Gabby. Are you comfortable with them coming or would you rather it just be Antonio?" Gabby sighed when I said that. "I just don't want to overwhelm Louie. He was scared after..."

I then looked at her. "He was scared after my sister left?" Gabby bit her lip and nodded. "Gabby, why didn't you tell me? She's my sister...it should've been me to reassure him." Gabby sighed when I said that and nodded. Just looking at Louie as I held him, I went to rub his back. "Hey buddy, were you scared after your aunt Christie left today?" Louie then looked at me and nodded. "Yes daddy." I sighed when he said that before going to kiss his forehead. "Listen, you want to see uncle Antonio today or do you just want to spend time with mommy and daddy?" Louie then looked at us. "Mommy and daddy." I nodded when he said that.

"Listen, how about you text your brother and tell him that we've changed our mind about hanging out. Say that Louie..." Gabby nodded as she looked at me. "I know what to tell him okay Matt? You want to head up to bed or are we staying here?" I then looked at Louie and smiled at him. "You want to stay here buddy or do you want to go lay down in mommy and daddy's bed again?" Louie then looked at me and smiled. "Can we go to bed?" I nodded and smiled at him. "Of course bud." Looking at Gabby, I smiled at her. "Let me get up and then I will help you." Gabby nodded when I said that, watching me get up.

Once I was up, I looked at Louie and kept him in my arms. Putting my hand out, I smiled when Gabby went to grab it so that I could help her up. Getting up with my help, Gabby then stepped close to me and went to kiss me softly. "I love you." I smiled when she said that and nodded as I went to grab her hand and just intertwined our fingers on our way upstairs.