Scarletts Bday - SJ

Go add my insta guyssss ~ @amy.flockhart
Just a reminder my tiktok is ~ @amy.johansson
Snapchat- @aflockhart10

Tomorrow was your wife's, Scarletts birthday. You were up late decorating all of downstairs, with balloons and banners. The cast was coming super early tomorrow to surprise her. She normally wakes up and doesn't come downstairs until she is ready for the day.

"You excited for tomorrow babe? Your gonna be 36!" Scarlett chuckled and placed a kiss on your head. You offered to be big spoon but she always loves big spooning you, holding you in her arms. You did have occasional nightmares so her holding you made you feel safe. "Yes babe. I am." She grinned. "Okay let's go to sleep." She declared. You giggled and snuggled closer to her soon falling into darkness.

The next morning you woke up earlier and quietly slid out of Scarletts arms and got ready for the day.

As you were heading downstairs, you almost had a heart attack to all the cast standing there. "Jesus guys!" You whispered shouted at them. They just looked amused.

Soon Scarlett came down, all dressed and smiled widely at the sight of her friends. They all shared a hug and greetings before they ushered Scarlett to the couch to open her gifts.

Evans - chocolate and a best friend charm bracelet

Hemsworth - Australian candy

RDJ - A new designer jacket

Ruffalo - An Oodie (the massive hoodie thing)

Renner - a Clint and Natasha figurine thing

You - a pregnancy test... that's positive

Scarletts head snapped in your direction with hopeful eyes. "Really?" You nodded and she jumped up and wrapped her arms around you. "I love you." You husked kissing her cheek. "And I love you too." She giggled.

To Scarlett, her fave present was well the baby you and her was gonna have. She couldn't wait to have a mini you and her running around, giggling.

Best birthday ever.