Trembling - NR

^REQUESTED^
You were punching a punching bag, you always made sure you get the training room to yourself as your hands always start trembling after, and you don't want people worrying. You always think about your past during these times. You had an abusive father. He would beat you senseless, call you things that fathers should not say to their daughters. It was worse this time. Tear started streaming down your face with every punch you give. Little did you know, Natasha was watching you with a look of concern from the doorway.

PUNCH

useless

PUNCH

slut

PUNCH

idiot

PUNCH

whore

PUNCH

PUNCH

You didn't even notice Nat walking towards you until she grabbed your hands. "hey hey Y/N" She cooed. You looked up at her and lean onto her, not only your hands were trembling, but your legs too. Natasha sat down on the floor with you sat between her legs. Natasha waited until you calmed down, before she put you to her room. Your legs and hands soon stopped trembling as Nat stroked your hair. "Nat." You croaked out. "yes love?" You yawned, telling Nat that it is time to go to bed. "'m tired." Natasha chuckled and scooped you up, carrying you bridal style to her room.

She set you on the bed and got in with you, holding you close as you drifted off.