Little - NR

You were a little but hid it cause you thought it was embarrassing. The whole team knew and you didn't have a caregiver (is that the word) also know as a mummy but you don't have to call them that. Natasha was one but didn't have a little to take care of and she was the only person in the team that doesn't know what you are.

You were sitting alone in the living room wearing joggers, tank top and a zip up hoodie. You couldn't put on one without a zip as your little side wouldn't know. You looked around seeing no one and turned on the TV and put on Dora the Explorer. (I'm sorry I had to ahahah) You hummed to the tune and giggled every time something funny happened. You even said "swiper no swiping" and told the TV that he is in a bush or something. Tony quietly walked in and smiled at you. The team barely got to see your little side but they thought it was cute. So they would watch you until you saw them staring at you. "What you doing?" He jumped and turned to see Natasha with a raised eyebrow. Then he turned back to you still giggling at the TV. Natasha then looked over his shoulder and her eyes went wide. Your a little. "Is she..?" He nodded. "Be quiet though she never shows it." He smiled gently at you. She nodded. She looked back over and had to stop herself from awing out loud. They watched you being cute for a couple of minutes until Sam just had to come in and make a loud noise. You jumped and quickly turned of the TV. "Oh sorry guys" They rolled their eyes.

You scurried out the room and the three of them sat on the couch. Sam turned on the TV and it was on Dora. "Awhhh did I miss her being a little again." He moaned. See what I mean. Everyone loved it. "Why doesn't she show it?" Natasha asked. "She thinks it's embarrassing." "Does she have a caregiver?" She asked the men. They shook their heads. "Go get her Romanoff. I know you want to." Tony said.

She glared at him but went to follow you anyway. She got to your door and knocked. "Can I come in Y/N?" You were panicking on the other side as you have just wet yourself from laughing to much. "N-no" your small voice came. Natasha didn't listen and walked through the door. You froze. Natasha looked at you and saw what happened, she walked over and smiled gently at you. "Awhh did you wet yourself, it's okay it happens." She cooed. You nodded shyly and your cheeks tinted red. "Let's go get cleaned up yeah?" She pulled you to the bathroom. She turned on the shower. "You get in and I will go wash these okay?" You nodded. "Otay" she almost awed at your pronunciation. You got in the shower and cleaned yourself.

Soon Natasha came back and you were still in the shower. "Come on Y/N I got you clean clothes and a towel!" She heard a faint whine and a small no. "Y/N come on." "Nooo!" You whined. "Y/N now!" She ordered. You quickly obeyed. You unlocked the door and she came in with a towel and wrapped it round your hair while drying you with another one. She then handed you some joggers and your put them on. Nat also got you her hoodie which will be massive on you but whatever. But you realised that there was no zipper. You whined and passed it back to Nat. You put your arms up signalling that you want help. "You want help with that hun?" You nodded. Nat put the hoodie on you and you thanked her.

"You hungry?" You shook your head. "What do you wanna do?" You shrugged your shoulders and looked down shyly. "Ohhh you wanna watch cartoons." She realised when you were to shy to ask. She picked you up and you squealed in surprise. She took you to your room and turned on the TV and put on Dora for you. She watched you as you cuddled up to Natasha and giggled and smiled at the TV. "Your too cute" she booped your nose making you scrunch it up and hide your face in her chest and giggled.

A few minutes later she looked down at you who was fast asleep while sucking your thumb. She tried to take it out but you whined every time. She realised you might not sleep tonight if you sleep now so she woke you up. "Come on hunny wake up!" She kissed all over your face getting giggles in response. You were her little.

3 MONTHS LATER

You were Natashas little so no one dared hurt you. You liked being carried by Nat because she was warm and you felt safe. If anyone walked into a room they would either see you in her lap or being carried. They found it adorable. You have gotten into trouble with Nat a few times for not listening so you got a spanking for that. (I actually cringed at that bahah) she would then feel bad and get you I've cream and hug you.

Right now you were in Natashas arms away to take a nap because you were tired. Then you felt wetness running down your legs. (I cringed here too) You hadn't been to the toilet much today. "Y/N?" You hummed in response. "Did you wet yourself?" You shook your head. "Are you sure?" You nod. "So if I look right now there won't be anything there?" You didn't do anything. She looked down and sighed. "Come on bubs get up and get cleaned." She demanded. You slowly got up and scurried to the bathroom. You got cleaned up and shuffled back to the room. Nat was sitting there. "I'm sorry Nat I didn' know I had to go." You looked down. "Come here hunny, your not in trouble." She patted her lap. You hurried over and buried your face in her chest. "Didn't you go to the bathroom earlier like I told you to?" "I didn't need then!" She shook her head and couldn't help the smile that spread across her face. "I love you!" She kissed your forehead. "I wuv you too!" You giggled. She smiled at you. She loved you with all her heart.