Panic Attack - NR

YOUR POV
My mom and dad just kicked me out of our house. All I did was break a bowl by accident. And I'm only 7! I had a little backpack on with clothes in it and that was it. No food, no water and no money.

I am walking on the streets not knowing where I'm going or where I could go. I decided to go to Central Park for a bit. I was playing about on the swings and seeing as it was 8:00 there was no one there expert for a few old people walking. I did notice this one lady with straight shoulder length, red hair. She kept glancing at me from the bench she was sitting on reading.

An hour has passed and I'm still playing on the swings (never been to Central Park so I'm making this up ahah) and the lady has now put down her book and just staring at me and looking around for I'm guessing my mom or dad. I just kept playing because what else am I meant to do.

NATASHAS POV
I was sitting at a bench in Central Park to get away from those idiots that are my team. I took in who was at the park - there not many people maybe like 10 people - and I couldn't help but notice the only kid there and it didn't seem she had anyone with her. She couldn't have been any older than 7. I kept glancing from my book to her for like an hour. I finally put my book down and my full attention went back to her, she was still playing and I looked around for anyone but there was no other adult. I immediately frowned. Maybe she was lost? I put my book in my bag and walked over to her and she noticed and looked at me with wide scared eyes. "I-" I started but she just took off. I just followed her and let me tell you she was a fast one.

YOUR POV
I bolted away as soon as she came over to me. I was scared that she was gonna kidnap me. Now that I think about it, it's dark and I hate the dark, there was an odd couple of people around obviously drunk and tried to talk to me and touch me but I just ran even faster.

Soon I came to an alleyway and hid. At this point I was hyperventilating, I couldn't breathe. It felt like someone was strangling me. I was crying, sobbing for that matter, yet no sounds came out. I heard footsteps coming towards me but I couldn't move.

NATASHAS POV
I finally found the small girl hiding in an alleyway and I slowly came over but when I saw she couldn't breathe and was crying I rushed over and lifted her up in my arms. She struggled against me. "Shhhh sweetheart I'm not gonna hurt you, I'm gonna help you ok?" She seemed slightly convinced as she stopped struggling and nodded. "Okay listen to my heartbeat ok sweetie?" I gently but firmly pushed her head to my chest. She seemed to calm down and when I looked down I saw that she was looking at me. "You okay?" I whisper. "Mhm. You are an avenger." She whispered in awe. I giggle and nod. "Yep I am." I say proudly. "I think we should get you home-" "I can't!" She teared up a bit. "Why not honey?" She sniffled. "They told me not to come back." My blood boiled. She is like 7 or 8, how can they do that? "Hey, it's okay! You can come to the avengers tower with me. Is that okay?" She seemed to hesitate a bit. "Okay." I smiled and set her down on the grind where she grabbed her backpack and my hand.

We walked for about 10 minutes when she started slowing down. "You okay?" I ask her. "Mhmmm." I look down at her, she is fighting sleep. I laugh. "You know if you are tired I can carry you right?" You nodded. "Can you carry me miss Romanoff?" I shook my head and smiled. "Please, Nat is fine." I saw while picking her up. She basically fell asleep the minute her head touched my shoulder. Cute.

As soon as I got to the avengers tower, I was met by a worried Clint. "Nat where have y- is that- is that a kid?" He asked with wide eyes. "No birdbrain it's a dinosaur. Yes it's a kid dumbass. I found her alone and she was having a panic attack and she was kicked out of her house. So I took her with me. Please go tell the team while I go out her in my room." He nodded. I got into the elevator "FRIDAY my floor please." "Yes miss Romanoff." Once I got there I put her in my bed and tucked her in.

CLINTS POV
I went to the rest of the team. "Did you find her?" Wanda asked where she was sitting beside Pietro. (Yes I wanted him alive) "umm yeah she uh came back but she had a child with her, she said she found her alone and was having a panic attack so she took her here." I informed them. Wanda shot up "oh the poor thing where is she?" "Sister I'm sure she is safe with Natasha." Pietro told her and sat her back down.

After a few minutes of silence Nat came down and we gave her questioning looks. She rolled her eyes "she is sleeping." we all nodded. "LADY NATASHA DID YOU GET ME POPTARTS WHEN YOU WERE OUT?" Thor boomed. We all winced at his loud voice. "Yes Thor I did and please inside voice." He squealed but then coughed "sorry everyone." It all went silent until we heard the elevator ding.

YOUR POV
I woke up in a unfamiliar room and started to get scared but quickly remembered what happened. I opened the door and saw a elevator but no buttons. "Hello miss would you like to go to the main area?" A voice asked me. I jumped but no one was there, "it is alright I am Mr Starks AI" "o-okay and yes please."

The door opened and a bunch of heads turned to me. I start to panic. I didn't know what to do, I knew they were the avengers but this is too much for me.

NATASHAS POV
I rush over as I saw she was panicking "Hey are okay?" She hesitantly nodded and I held out my hand and she took it. I led her to the couch and she sat down. "So sweetie what's your name?" Wanda asked. "I-it's Y-Y/N" she whispered. Everyone smiled. "So why were you out alone printsessa?" Pietro asked. I noticed she started to tear up and I glared at him. He put his hands up in defence. "It's ok honey." I said crouching down in front of her and pushing hair out of her eyes. "My mom and dad told me to leave and never come back." She whispered to the people who didn't know before she started crying. I quickly picked her up and rocked her "shhh sweetheart it's okay, I've got you." I whispered. I sat down with her in my lap until she calmed down. She looked up at me and whispered "Sorry, I keep crying." I just smiled at her. It went silent until Thor broke it. "WOULD YOU LIKE A POPTART LADY Y/N!?" She winced at his voice but giggled after and nodded. He smiled widely at her and gave her a poptart. She devoured it in seconds. Then it was silent again. "Hey how about you stay here with us? I can make you a room on Nat and Wandas floor and you can stay in one of their rooms for now?" Tony asked. She beamed at that and nodded frantically. We all laughed.

Right now we were watching Ice Age and she was on Wandas lap who was in between Pietro and I. She fell asleep soon after and I told Wanda to take her to her room for tonight as I still had a lot of work to do. Wanda nodded and stood up with her and walked out.

WANDAS POV
I took Y/N up to my room and I got changed into some pajamas and I hated to do it but I had to wake her up to get changed. "Hey sweetheart can you wake up to get comfy clothes on?" She slowly opened her eyes and nodded at me. She got her bag and changed in the bathroom. "Okay come here sweetie want to watch Tangled before you go back to sleep?" She nodded and I smiled. She came on the bed next to me, cuddling up to me. She fell asleep quickly with her head in the crook of my neck and before she did I swear I heard her say "goodnight mommy." and I just smiled. (Pretend Wanda and Pietro are older than they are)

TIME SKIP TO 2 MONTHS LATER
YOUR POV

I loved my new family. I called Wanda mommy and Natasha mama. I also called Bucky papa. And I had uncle Thor, Loki(yep I said that), Steve, Pietro, Bruce, Tony, Clint and Auntie Pepper. I also met Peter he is like my older brother. I loved them so much and nothing will change that.