46. Beautiful Dangerous and Free

I LOVE YOU ALL.

Sorry for being turrible at updating.

I had a whole bunch of shit going on this week.

I'm back now!

Read ALL FALLS DOWN, A ONE DIRECTION STORY,

by me,

Elle o elle!

XXXXXXX

___________________

"Niall?"

I asked, when his phone finally picked up. 

"Yessuh babe?"

"I... I told them. And I don't know what to do."

"Oh, well it's good you told them. I mean, you can't hide the truth. Uh, I can come out soon, I've finished fiilming my part, they just want to edit my voice in a few takes because I was talking wierd-"

"It's fine really, Niall."

I was sitting on the old radiatior, which hurt my butt, but it was ok. I was still narrow enough to sit on it without fallin, and my knees were bunched into my chest. It was late at night, and I was wearing my pajama sweater which was like a thin robe.

"You don't sound so fine. What's the issue at hand?"

"I don't know how they're taking it."

"Oh. That could be an issue."

"Yeah."

"Look babe, you sound tired..."

"Nooo I'm not. I missed you NIall."

"Then brush your teeth, go to bed, and talk to me there. Don't sit on that damned radiator all night. Last time you did it you had bruises for a month."

"How did you know?"

"Don't act suprised. Call me in a few, got it?"

"Yeah yeah yeah ok love you lots."

I said and I hung up. 

I brushed my teeth, not very neatly, put my toothbrush away. I put my ipod on. I grabbed my hair brush, and started humming along as I detangled my mess of a hair. 

"Heyyy Lloyd, I'm ready to be heartbroooken-"

Awkward. Knock at the door. Good thing I've yet to take my makeup off. I padded over there in the new bunny slippers that Niall had gotten me for christmas two years ago. 

"Hell- Hey."

There was Harry, standing at the door, with a boquet of roses. No, no no no.