37. Nintendo

So I'm planning on having on having 13 chapters left.

Good? This means I'm not going to update quite as often,

but I'll be working on it just as much making the chapters-

"Harder better faster stronger" And longer, mostly.

I was sick today, so this is a present, bitches. You aren't bitches.

YOU ARE LOVELY HUMAN BEINGS. DUH.

Team Niall or Harry?

I need this question answered or maybe I won't update... gasp!

I've run out of quirky things so to say,

Ellie xx

____________________

Well, it was about a week after my birthday, and my phone has been bugging me. The hospital has not called, but my parents have. 

I didn't have my phone on me, so the message went like this:

"BEEP- Hey honey! Heard you were back in the U.K., just checking in... how are things? Would you like to stop by? We miss you here in Dover! Bring those grandkids, dear. Any friends of yourse are welcome too. Anywho, miss you lots! BEEP."

Which is odd, because my parents were never affectionate like that. 

It could've been the part about grandkids.

It could've been the thing about our picture being front page of the sun, that too.

Either way, it was weird. But, hey, it's family, I haven't seen them in eight years, so might as well.

"Tommorow, we're going to go visit grandma and grandpa," I told Isa and Hen as they were pretending to know how to play chess.

"Really? They live here?"

"They don't live in London, they live in a different city, called Dover."

"Hmm. Is that far?" Henry thought.

"it's a trainride away."

"A TRAIN RIDE?" Henry gasped. Nobody goes by train in America. Henry has wanted to go on a real  train, because apparently the L doesn't count.

"yes!"

"Will there be a conductor?"

"Probably not."

"oh."

"But it's a train ride!"

"yeah, Ok. Is it just us?"

"Yeah.. who else would come?"

"Niall... Liam... Harry... Louis or Zayn where did they go by the way I haven't seen them in Fooorever!" Isabelle sighed.

"I think they went to go get eloped in Vegas," I muttered under my breath.

"What?"

"On Vacation."

"But we're on vacation!"

"We are, they just got home."

"Oh yeah."

 Just that moment, Niall and Liam walked through the door. I grimanced mentally at the memory of talking to Niall a week prior.

"Hey, What did Harry do for you?" He asked after I carried the twins into the guest room.

"Uh, well basically he got this big mansion and decorated it as if it was christmas..."

"Wow, Really! All I did was get you cheerios..." Niall said furrowing his eyebrows.