6. Dragon

Who wants an alternate perspective?

Say who, and who knows...

Elinda XXXXX

_____________________________

I trudged over to the door, and checked myself in the mirror on the way. I was wearing a Northwestern tee with a pink heart on the tummy, from when I was pregnant. This over a white dress with a pink bow. I threw the shirt off, and placed it in the coat closet.

I looked like I was trying hard, but not really. It was a high low dresss, which no matter how out of style I will always love.

I walked to the living room, where they stood. I picked Belle up, and sat her so she was staddling my waist.

"Thank you for telling me. These guys are actually some old friends of mine."

She scrunched her nose up. 

"Before I was born?"

"Yes, Isabelle, before you were born."

she leaned in close and whispered,

"Is one of them my daddy?"

"Maybe. Go get get your brother." I whispered back.

She nodded curtly, and leaped down and dashed up the stairs.

"Sorry about that. Come in,"

and they all filtered in, and sat down.

"So, Isabelle, eh?" asked Liam, smiling. I bet he felt like an uncle now. 

I chuckled as I sunk into the leather arm chair I bought at a yard sale after I had just moved in.

"She's something," I smiled. 

Henry and isabelle came running down the stairs.

"Mom, she tried to ride Dragon agaiiiin!"

Wailed Henry.

"Come here, you two. Not now, Bella."

 She sighed, but then sat on my lap, as Henry just did. Dragon then followed down the stairs, his tags making a klinking noise.

"Isabelle, Henry, this is Louis, Harry, Zayn, Liam, and Harry. Guys, these are my kids, Henry and Isabelle. Do you two want to tell them some things about yourselves, then go play soccer?"

"Ok, so I'm Isabelle, but my mom calls me many different things. This is Henry, and he mostly gets little man. I'm not allowed to call him that though. Uh my favorite color is pink, but I like blue too, Henry likes red, then either green then blue or blue then green-"