29. O'haire Heathrow

Comment.

Niall or Harry? and why if you feel like it.

That's all I ask.

ELK xx

______________

Somehow, on monday July 9th, I found myself sitting in terminal 8D waiting for my flight to JFK, then to Heathrow. I was watching two just fed and antsy eight year olds run wild, carrying two LLbean back packs.

"I still can't believe he dragged you into this." Liam tutted, watching them bump into a distressed business man.

"You think I can?"

"Val, I know that Harry loves you and all, but he's really..."

"Whiny? Possessive? Inflexible? Mean? Back-stabby? Two-faced?"

"Er.. yeah. I've never seen him like this."

"Gee thanks."

"You seem really crabby."

"I'm just tired. I'm walking on egg shells."

"I get that."

"And when we get to England it's going to be worse."

"No not nessissariy..."

"Pretty much."

The next 10 hours were spent on and off airplanes, until we reached London heathrow at approximately... 10 am that time.

"Mommy I'm tired..."

"We can take a nap when we get to Liam's house."

"Mom you used to live here?"

Asked Isabelle, more stating so.

"Yes."

"Did you live in London?"

"For a while, yes."

"Are we going to move here?"

Thoughts of Harry trucking my children across the ocean, denouncing their american citizenship, denouncing me.

"No."

By the time we got to Liam's flat, they were out at 11 am. Why couldn't they nap like this when they were younger?

Liam helped me carry them in from the car, up the stairs, and back to the flat I left 8 years ago. We carried them into that spare bedroom I practically lived in for the longest time.

Memories...

"Well, that was a long... time."

"It's so wierd being back."

"It's so weird you being here... I mean it's nice, but the last time you were here, everything was so different."

"Tell me 'bout it."

"You're home," He said smiling at me.

"Liam..."

"Ok I know I know I know but Valerie!"

"I'm tired."

"You can sleep on the cot upstairs next to my bed."

"Why that's there?"

"Uh... long story."