35. Merry Christmas

harder, better, faster stronger

Team Harry or Niall?

elle xx

_____________________

I was really curious about what the hell Harry was talking about. Niall and I sat and talked for a while, moving to the fat leather couch in the center room. The flat was like a much larger version, much classier version of the Icarly apartment, if you will.

I sat with Niall until about four thirty, then my phone buzzed again.

Ok, we're ready for you; don't worry about what you're wearing xx

Harry xxxxxxx

Harry Styles ladies and gentlemen, the only person who uses a semicolon while texting. 

"Ok, so Harry's ready for me. He won't tell me anything, so I don't know where to go."

"Oh, typical Harry. Do what you want until he texts you again."

So I changed, because I'm not going out in my pajamas. I put on one of those long sleeve red shirts that a really pajama shirts, and some so faintly blue jeans. And some cowboy boots.

"You look dashing," Niall said, going in for a hug.

"Thanks, you too." Niall was wearing pajamas, and it took me this long to realize this.

"Did you change?"

"Yes."

"ok..."

"Don't worry about it"

"ok..." 

I giggled, shaking my head. These guys are still wierd ass people. He went to go see if there were any cheerios left when I got another buzz.

Outside! Come out come out wherever you are! 

Harry xx

Ok. I bid Niall farewell, and I hopped down the stairs. There was his car, with a man in it who most definately wasn't harry.

"Valerie?"

"That would be my name."

"Hop in. I'm not going to murder you."

So I slid into the back seat, and nevously fiddled with my phone. Who the hell was this guy?

It was a terribly awkward car ride, and it was an hour long, which doesn't help the slightest. When we finally reached the destination, I was even more spooked. It was this big, old, creaky looking mansion in the middle of fields apon fields.

"Get out." He said.

So I did, and thanked him. I had my phone, so I could call Niall or a taxi if anything happens.

I walked up the long, circular drive, and up the impossibly large stairs to a big fat door. I rung the doorbell. Maybe this is a horror movie.

"MOM!" Shouted Isabelle, flinging herself against me. 

"Oooph. Hello there dear."

"Mommy!" Henry said, tugging at my shirt.

"Hey Hen bear. How was your day?"

"We got you presents!" Henry cheered. He seemed to have recovered quite quickly from that fever.

"Oh you didn't have to."

"That's not truuuue," Sung Isabelle. 

"Ok, guys is there anyone else here?"

"Oh we have to show you something"