Come Here

You felt jitters as you and the gang walked through the strange house made of shells. "We'd better find a place out of here soon, or I'm gonna go mad," you said.

"No need to worry," Rapunzel confidently said. "I'm sure we'll find a way out soon."

"I found a way out," Shorty suddenly said. You all turned to see him go around a corner. Curious, you all followed him.

"What the-" you said when you all arrived at a room filled with toys.

"Why would this empty place have so many toys?" Varian asked.

"Shorty, this isn't a way out!" Cassandra said irritated.

"Not with that attitude, it isn't," Shorty said as he jumped on a trampoline.

"Come on guys," you said aggravated. "We've got to get out of here." You groaned when you saw everyone except for Cassandra and Varian was already checking out all the toys in the room.

"(Y/n), you take Rapunzel and Eugene," Cass said. "Me and Varian will get Lance and Shorty."

"Alright," you said heading over to the blonde princess and her boyfriend. You rolled your eyes slightly as they started to talk about children and spoiling them. "Come on," you said grabbing their attention. "We don't have time to fool around right now. We've got to get out of here."

"Yeah, we know," Rapunzel said putting a giant teddy bear she was holding back onto a shelf. "It's just so strange finding all this here."

Suddenly there was a bright flash behind you three. You all turned to see four small figures running away. You gave each other confused looks before following the figures to a dining room. What you all saw made your jaws drop. A young Cass and Lance were running around the room throwing food at each other and giggling. A young Varian was sitting on the table looking completely bored. And a baby Shorty was laying on the floor.

"What the heck?!" you said in alarm. "What's happened to them?!"

"Now, relax," Eugene said. "We don't know that it's our friends and Cass." An egg suddenly hit him in the face.

"Take that Fitzher-jerk," the smal, girl said with a laugh.

"Yep, it's them," Eugene said annoyed as he wiped the egg off of his face.

"Varian?" you said approaching the young boy on the table. He just sat there with an uninterested look. "Just when I thought you couldn't be any more adorable!"

"Is now the best time?" Eugene said annoyed.

"But look at him," you said turning to face Eugene while gesturing to Varian. He just sighed as he and Rapunzel tried to handle Lance and Cass.

"So, mind telling me how you got like this?" you asked with a smile as you say in a chair in front of Varian. He just crossed his arms and didn't answer.

"Hm, you were very different when you were little," you said.

You suddenly heard a lot of  crashes and yells. You looked to see Rapunzel chasing Lance and Cass and trying to catch them with her hair.

You picked up Varian as Rapunzel tied up Cass and Lance. He still held a monotone expression and just let his arms dangle as you held him with his back pressed against your torso.

You and Varian just watched as Rapunzel and Eugene struggled with Cass, Lance, and Shorty. He rolled his eyes several times at their mess-ups.

"You know, you're a lot calmer than I thought you'd be," you said as you walked through the house trying to find Rapunzel and Eugene after they ran off.

"Oh, how's it going, guys?" you asked once you found them in the nursery.

"Is he not giving you trouble?" Eugene asked exasperated. "That is so not fair!"

"Why would he cause trouble?" you asked. Varian still just kept the same bored expression on his face and rolled his eyes again.

Cass and Lance suddenly rode off in a wagon, taking Shorty and the magical top with them. "What have I missed?" you asked.

"Just come on!" Eugene said grabbing your arm and pulling you along to chase the kids.

You all ended up in the dog kennel, and Shorty woke them up. Great. Before you all could get out, young Lance panicked and shut the door, locking you in. You all huddled together as the dogs came closer until there was a bright flash. The top was activated, and the giant dogs were now puppies. You didn't waste any time and quickly turned them back to normal.

"What happened?" Varian asked with a small groan.

"Thank goodness!" you said hugging him. "You're not a pouty mute anymore!"

"Huh?" Varian said confused. Rapunzel and Eugene just laughed.

Sorry if this wasn't very good. I just really wanted to write something about young Varian after seeing him as a five-year-old emo in the new episode.

Our adorable bean!

Our adorable bean!