Home

You slowly closed your locker and sighed. You turned on your heel and headed for your next class. You suddenly felt someone shove you harshly against the lockers beside you, making you drop your books.

"(L/n)," the girl pinning you to the lockers said. 

"Chandler," you said with a tent of fear. "McNamara. Duke."

"Your payment is way past due," Chandler said.

"And that boyfriend of your's isn't here to bail you out this time," Duke said.

"Please," you said trying to get out of Chandler's grasp. "I just need a little more time."

"You've had plenty of time," Chandler said. 

"Why do you even need me anymore?" you asked. "You got Veronica in your group now."

"Yes," Chandler said rolling her eyes. "But because of your boyfriend's cousin popping up at this school, she's been falling for him and falling out of the group."

"J.D. is here?" you asked. "But last I heard from him, he was in Boston."

"Apparently, he moves a lot," Chandler said. "You have until Friday afternoon. You either pay up or get Veronica back on our side. If you don't, I hope you know how to walk without legs." With that said she slammed you down on the floor and walked away with the other Heathers following her and laughing. 

You groaned as you got up. You put your hand to your face to feel blood dripping from your nose. "Oh great," you said picking up your books and heading for your class again.

You tried to hide your face, so no one would see the blood. You suddenly bumped into someone. "Oh, I'm sorry," you said looking up. Your jaw dropped when you saw who it was. "Jason?"

"(Y/n)?" he said sounding surprised as well.

"Oh my gosh," you said. "It's great to see you. It's been forever."

"Yeah," J.D. said. "You have my dad to blame for that. It's only a matter of when."

"Oh, yeah," you said. "I hope you'll get to stay around here for a while."

J.D.'s expression changed when he noticed the blood on your face. He put his finger on your face and wiped it away. He looked at it on his hand with narrowed eyes. "I doubt this was from you bumping into me," he said with a dark tone.

"Please, don't tell Varian," you said.

"Why?" J.D. asked.

"You know how he can get," you said. "I don't want him getting into more trouble. He just acts without thinking when he's mad."

"(Y/n)," J.D. said. 

"Please," you begged.

"Fine," he said with a sigh.

"Thank-you," you said relieved. 

You headed for your last class of the day. Strangely enough, Jason had the same class with you. The whole class you kept noticing Veronica staring at Jason. You had told hold back a few giggles.

Once the day was finally over, you headed for the spot where you met Varian every day. Sure enough, he was there.

"Hey, babe," Varian said once he saw you. He hugged you wrapping his long black coat around you and kissed your cheek. You smiled and hugged him back. You always felt so safe and secure when he would wrap you up like this.

You pulled away and playfully punched his shoulder. "You could have told me Jason moved here," you said with a laugh. 

"Hey, don't blame me," Varian said putting his hands up with a smile. "He surprised both of us."

"We have to celebrate," you said. "Oh, I know. There's a great Seven Eleven down the street. Slushies on me!" You happily wrapped your left arm around Varian and your right around Jason. They both smiled as you all left the school.