Dare

You, Varian, Rapunzel, and Cassandra all sat there laughing as Eugene wiped cream off of his face and slipped off his tutu.

"Two words," Eugene said. "Never again."

"That was such a good dare, Cass," you said wiping imaginary tears from your eyes.

"I know," she said as she continued to laugh.

"Alright," Eugene said. "Very funny, but get ready. It's Eugene's turn." He pointed at Varian. "Varatos."

"Varian," you corrected.

"Varian," Eugene said. "Truth or dare?"

"Umm," Varian rubbed the back of his neck for a minute. He was worried about doing a dare considering what Eugene just had to do, but he was scared of truth too. He was worried the Eugene would ask him who his secret crush was.

"Dare," Varian said. You, Rapunzel, and Cassandra all looked at him with shocked faces.

"Alright," Eugene said. "Feeling bold. I dare you..." Eugene leaned down and whispered something in Varian's ear. Varian's eyes widened and his cheeks lit up.

"Wh-what?" Varian said sounding extremely nervous.

"You heard me," Eugene said with a smirk.

Varian gulped and started to dig around in his satchel.

"What are you doing?" you asked.

"Oh, I just need something," Varian said as he continued to go through the contents of his satchel. "I know it's in here." He suddenly dropped a chemball on the floor and the room was filled with a thick fog that made the candles go out.

"Varian!" Cassandra said annoyed.

"Sorry," he replied sheepishly.

You started to feel around for a candle to light when you felt someone take hold of you. You didn't have any time to think before you felt a pair of lips hit your own. You were shocked at first, but after a second, it felt nice.

Whoever was kissing you stopped and let go just before a candle was lit. "There," Rapunzel said happily. "(Y/n, are you okay? You look as red as a tomato."

You couldn't speak. You just held both of hands against your mouth.

"Someone steal a kiss for you or something?" Eugene said while nudging Varian.

"Well," Varian said quickly trying to change the subject. "My dare's done. Let's move on. Uh, Cass, truth or dare?"

"Dare," Cassandra said without thinking twice.

"I dare you..." Varian said thinking. "To wear you lady-in-waiting outfit for the rest of the game."

"Challenge accepted," Cassandra said getting up and leaving the room. She came back a couple minutes later wearing her lady-in-waiting outfit. "You really need to think of better dares," she said sitting down.

"Okay, (y/n)," Cassandra said. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth?" you said with uncertainty.

"Who is your secret crush?" Cassandra asked.

"Oooooo," everyone said as they looked at you.

"Oh, um," you said as you started to mess with your hair. "My crush. Well, you see, my crush is..." You mumbled something under your breath.

"What was that?" Rapunzel asked. You mumbled again.

"Can't hear you," Eugene said with a bit a smirk. You mumble again.

"Come on, (y/n)," Cassandra said. "Spit it out."

"Varian," you quickly said then covered your mouth.

"I knew it," Eugene said. "Good thing I already got you two started with a kiss."

You looked at Varian. "You dropped that chemball on purpose," you said. "So you could kiss me when the lights went out."

"What?" Varian said nervously rubbing his neck. "I wouldn't...I mean I, um, I--"

You cut him off by tackling him to the door and kissing him. He gave in quickly.

"Okay, lovebirds," Cassandra said. "Break it up. We have a game to finish here."

"Okay," you and Varian said getting up. You spent the rest of the game sitting on Varian's lap.