Forever

You paced back and forth in your room. You weren't sure what to think about what had been happening recently. Varian betrayed your sister. You still had a hard time processing it. The sweet boy that always made your heart flutter had started down the road of darkness.

You still felt guilty about it all. You had unknowingly slipped information to Varian about the sundrop flower and all the tunnels than ran beneath Corona. Once your parents and sister found out, furious wouldn't begin to describe how they felt.

You sat down and looked out your window at the celebration happening in front of the castle. It was your sister's birthday, but you weren't exactly invited to the party. Everyone was still pretty mad at you for what happened with Varian.

You suddenly heard some strange music playing. It sounded like some sort of morbid tune. You walked out of your room and followed the sound. You suddenly ran into a giant robot and ducked as it tried to smash you. "Oh my gosh!" you exclaimed.

"(Y/n)?" Rapunzel said walking around the corner with Cassandra and Eugene behind her.

"Watch out!" you exclaimed as the machine tried to attack them. "What is this thing?!"

"It just like the machine Varian and I fought in-" Rapunzel said then stopped herself when she realized something. "Varian."

"What about Varian?" you said as you dodged another attack.

"How do we know you didn't set this up?" Eugene said as he tried to attack the robot. "You already told him about the flower."

"Eugene," Rapunzel said.

"I didn't do this!" you exclaimed.

"How do we know you're telling the truth?" Cassandra said as she hit the robot with her sword.

"How would you know if I'm not?!" you exclaimed.

Cassandra just groaned in aggravation and shoved her sword into the robot's back where a music box type piece was. The robot instantly shut down, and you all pushed it out the window.

You all quickly went to tell your dad about what happened. Things didn't go like you hoped they would. Your dad placed you and Rapunzel on lockdown, claiming he was trying to protect you from harm.

Your friends were eventually able to get Rapunzel out. They were about to get you as well before a strange fog covered the kingdom. You could hear Varian's voice echo throughout the place. You felt your cheeks slightly warm up upon hearing his voice. You tried to snap yourself out of it. You couldn't still have a crush on him. He was trying to kill your family.

After Rapunzel and the others were able to stop the attack Varian sent, everyone then realized your mom was gone.

Things got out of hand fast. A full-on attack was set out to Old Corona. Varian countered their attack with an entire army of automatons. You were left locked in your room. You spent hours trying to knock the door down until you were successful.

You wasted no time in getting your horse, (h/n), from the stables and racing to Old Corona. When you got there, it was in total chaos. Everyone was fighting automatons, and Varian was controlling a bigger one from the inside. You saw him grab Cassandra and your mom.

You panicked as the black rocks shot towards you. Varian looked behind him, and his eyes widened when he saw you. The rocks went around you and trapped you in a circle as they continued on towards your sister.

You saw the rocks glow blue before lowering back into the ground and sprouting up to break down the Corona Wall.

"(Y/n)!" Arianna exclaimed running up to you and wrapping her arms around you. "Are you okay?"

Varian x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें