Quiet

You growled as you pulled on the chains that were bolted to the floor. "Varian!" you angrily yelled. "This is a new all time time low for you! Just when I thought you couldn't get any lower than using Rapunzel to get your hands on a freaking flower, you go and pull this!" You tugged on your restraints more. 

"You're overreacting," Varian simply said. "You're only bait to lure Rapunzel here. It's not like I kidnapped you for the fun of it."

"How does that make it any better?!" you yell. "You go as far as to kidnap me only to use me in your plans against my will?! You're sick!" You tugged harder on the chains. "I refuse to be a pawn in your game!"

"You know, you're really starting to annoy me," Varian said standing in front of you with his arms crossed. 

"Good!" you said yelling in his face. "At least we're both suffering!"

"If I were you," Varian said. "I'd shut my mouth."

"You'd love that, wouldn't you?" you said. "Well, too bad! I'll keep talking until your ears fall off! I'll keep on going!"

Varian annoyingly rolled his eyes as you continued on. He suddenly took hold of your wrist and yanked you forward. Your lips collided with his. He held you in place as he harshly pressed his mouth against yours. You struggled more as it started to hurt. 

After a minute or two, he finally pulled away. A smirk appeared on his face when he saw just how red your cheeks became. You placed your hands over your mouth. 

"Still want to keep talking?" Varian smugly said. 

You furrowed your brows and pushed him away. "What the heck was that?!" you exclaimed. "What in the world is wrong with--" His lips hit yours again. You struggled until he finally let go again. "Why you little--" Your lips collided again.

"New rule," Varian said once he let you go again. "Any words come out of your mouth, I'm silencing them."

"Is that a threat?" you said.

"Tsk, still haven't learned," Varian said as he pulled you forward again. He went even harder this time. He nipped your bottom lip, making you gasp for a second. He took the chance to slip his tongue in. He could feel you slightly give in. 

"Honestly, (y/n)," Varian with a small chuckle once he pulled away. "It's like you want me to silence you.

"Stop," you said sounding a little more weak.

"Have it your way," Varian said smashing his mouth against yours. He now had you pressed up against the wall. He was able to slip his tongue back in. He then started to feel you kissing back.

You felt yourself struggle less and less. You gave into him. "Why am I not resisting?" you thought to yourself. "Because you like it," a voice in your head said.

No sooner had you thought that when Varian pulled away again. "As much as I would love to stay for more," Varian said. "I have a kingdom to destroy." He got up leaving you a blushing, panting mess and closed the curtains to hide you. 

"Maybe we should keep her around when this over," Varian said walking over to his work. "She tastes good."

For TheCosmicPony334

Thanks for the prompt.