Wait, What?

"Wait, wait, wait, wait," Varian said. "What?"

"You heard me," you said crossing your arms. "I can't believe you'd do this to me."

"Hey," Varian said. "It's not so my fault. You drank the wrong formula."

"Well, how do you undo it?" you asked.

"You can't, actually," Varian said rubbing the back of his neck.

"What?!" you exclaimed. "Why not?"

"I haven't made an antidote yet," Varian said.

"You've got to help me out here," you panicked. "I can't go out like this. Everyone with think I'm dirty."

"It's not that bad," Varian said.

"Oh, really?" you said. "If they give me those dirty looks, they'll certainly give them to you, too."

"What are you talking about?" Varian asked.

"That formula put a sperm in my egg," you said. "We are currently dating. Who do you think everyone will assume put it there?"

"Oh gosh," Varian said catching up and turning red. "But we would never..."

"Well, they are going to think we did," you said. "This can't be happening. We are only fourteen. We're too young for this. I can't be a mom at this age."

"Hey," Varian said placing his hand on your shoulder. "It'll be okay." He held you close and stoked his fingers through your hair. "We'll get through this. I won't let you take this alone." He placed a kiss on your forehead.

You absentmindedly reaches down and rubbed your stomach. You didn't feel ready for this. You were thankful that at least Varian wasn't going to abandon you. You needed him now more than ever.