Rain

"Varian?" you said opening the door to your home. "What are you doing out here? It's pouring."

"Hey, (y/n)," Varian said. "I just wanted to show you something."

"This couldn't have waited until the rain passed?" you asked. "You could easily catch a cold."

"Come on," Varian said gesturing for you to come out.

"Fine," you said stepping outside into the rain. "What do you want to--" Before you could finsh your sentence, you felt mud all over your face. You looked at Varian, who was holding back his laughter and had mud all over his gloves.

"Why you--" You picked up some mud in your hands and threw it at Varian. He dodged it with ease then looked at you with a smirk.

"Wait! Varian, no!" you exclaimed. Too late. He landed on you, making you both fall into the mud.

"You only brought me out here to mess with me, didn't you?" you said.

Varian didn't respond. He just stared at you.

"Varian?" you asked.

Suddenly, he quickly leaned forward, and you felt his lips touch yours. Your eyes widened in shock, but they soon closed in content.

You two broke the kiss and looked at each other with wide eyes and blush-covered faces.

"I'm-I'm-I'm sorry!" Varian quickly said getting off of you. "I don't know what came over me! I--"

"Varian," you interrupted once you sat up. You took his face in between your hands and pressed your lips against his. You two warpped yourms around one another and stayed that way for a while in the rain.