Partners

You ran through the woods as the guards chased after you. "Stop!" they yelled after you. You just smirked until you came to what appeared to be a dead end. 

"We have you now!" one of the guards said. "Surrender now, and we'll go easy on you."

You turned to face them and slowly put your hands up. "Sorry," you said. "But I can't be late for dinner." You dropped a chemball from your hand, and a thick fog appeared. When it cleared away you were gone as if you had vanished into thin air. 

You chuckled as you flipped through the trees and got closer to the hide-out. "It's like they get dumber every day," you said to yourself with a smirk. 

After a few minutes, you flipped out of a tree and landed on your feet in front of the hide out. You took your hood down and opened the door. "I'm back~" you said. 

"Good evening," a boy with freckles, blue eyes, and a blue streak in his black hair said. "Milady~" 

You chuckled as you took off your cloak and threw it over to the side. "My mission was a success," you said holding up a vile with a strange substance inside. 

"Excellent," Varian said taking the vile out of your hands. "Another job-well-done, (y/n)." 

You chuckled. "They are all so gullible. I still can't believe they haven't caught on yet. I've been working right under their noses for months."

"You are taking too many risks though~" Varian said wrapping his arms around you from behind.

"Oh come now," you said with a bit of a chuckle. "Don't tell me I'm becoming your weakness."

"I have no weakness," Varian sternly said. 

"Right," you replied. "Yet you can't bare to be without me. You's be so lost if I didn't come home."

"I do need my partner," Varian said. 

"Your partner?" you asked. "Does that have more than one meaning?"

Varian planted a kiss on your neck. "Maybe," he said. 

"You don't have to worry," you said. "I'm yours for the rest of the night."

Varian smirked as he kissed your neck again. "Good."