"Sure. You're right and I'm wrong." She kept her eyes closed, still smirking slightly. What a dirty liar. I wasn't done here.

I let it alone for the time being and I tried to rest as she was doing. It was only around 4:40 in the morning. They wanted us there before rush hour and hopefully before noon.

How could she ever even believe that? Could I love Clyde? Of course not! How can I even ponder that! As a brother, possibly, by only a slim chance. UGH! Thanks Dani. Now how would I ever get some rest?

I guess after some time I did manage to sleep because, when I woke up there was way more light out, Dani was still sleeping beside me. The bus was rather quiet, most of the kids were sleeping, only some chit-chat here and there.

I grabbed my waterbottle and took a drink before going back to sleep. I would hope to stay asleep for most of the time, only getting up at the rest stop. I wanted to have more than enough energy for the rest of the day.

We finally arrived and got settled into our cabin type resort thing, which was right across form the boardwalk and beach. It was one huge cabin looking thing with two sides and a middle. Each side were bedrooms, one side for boys the other for girls. The middle is where the living room and kitchen were, making it accessible to everyone. It was pretty cool how this place had this set up for school trips and other vacations that people could reserve in advance. Our school usually had this place reserved for this weekend during each school year for its select classes. How those boys made it, I would never know.

"Alright let's go!" Dani threw a pillow at me. I was still pretty upset with her, but the sleep had worked wonders for my mood. I was just grabbing a few necessities and placing them in my beach bag. I already had my blue bathing suit on under my clothes.

"Okay, I'm ready." I grabbed my bag and followed her, who was already almost out the bedroom door.

When we made it I saw some people we knew setting up towels and such. "Dani! Alex!" Jessica, a long time friend, called us over under her umbrella. We followed and placed out stuff down. I got out of my clothes and we put on some sunblock.

"Can you help me with my back?" Dani asked, turning for me. I smoothed in the sunblock on her back and she did the same for me.

"You girls ready?" Johnny asked, who was also Jessica's boyfriend. I could tell he really wanted to get into the water, and wasn't liking how long "we girls" took. But him and Jessica did many things together so it didn't shock me that he had waited instead of going in already.

"Yup." Jessica replied putting down the sunblock. We all ran in and started splashing around. The water was cold at first, but it felt really nice.

Julian and his crew were in the deep end, almost to the marker that you can't pass. There weren't really many girls around them, but there were some other guys who I didn't know. However who I didn't see was Clyde. I looked over to the sand and saw him sitting under an umbrella. He looked up at me but I quickly looked away. When I looked back his head was down also, while he was drawing in his sketchbook.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I said to Dani and all my other friends.

"Squirrel bladder." Keah had said, and splashed me. I laughed but continued out.

Where the bathrooms were located I sort of had to walk towards the side where Clyde was at. How could I ever even love him? He looked up and saw me, then quickly turned a page in his sketchbook. That got me slightly curious, but I just continued on my path. I couldn't ever love him was the answer.

After my trip to the bathroom, coming back I noticed Clyde no longer sititng on his towel. I looked out to the sea to see him swimming around some girls and his buddies. I guess they didn't want to be all the way in the deep end.