Weekend Smash #9

dI have decided that I'm going to rant tomorrow and finally continue that bear's imagine. Wahoo to whoever liked that story.

Imagine Hits-A bear in the woods Part 3

It was the day to take out the other bears. You figured that you would just start a courtyard all out fight were everyone would get involved. That way the guards wouldn't notice your attempt to kill your cell mates. You meet one other bear that had a grudge against your black bear cell mate. 

Starting right away you run into the most abusive and scariest bear in the courtyard and start to yell at him. Eventually he trys to throw a punch at you, but in the process you dodge and he hits another bear. The other bear throws a punch back but then hits another bear. It continues about four more times, and eventually there is a large bear fight. Having only about ten minutes of the window of opportunity before the guards arrive you quickly run to find your two room mates. 

When you find the you take a shiv that you created in your spare time and stab the first black bear in the neck. The next vitcum would be a polar bear, and they seem to be extra grumpy due to them having a large coat. You looked over and saw that your bunk mate had already took him out. The friend you made on look out said everything was still clear and so you ran off to another part of the courtyard with your bear bunk mate.

When the guards arrived they didn't even suspect you and your bunk mate. When you came back you smiled at your bunk mate. He wanted to show you something so he moved the bunk beds when lights were out. What you saw completely surprised you.

There was a tunnel right before your eyes. It would lead you to freedom. You hugged your bunk mate and he went into the the tunnel. You quickly followed and moved back the bunk as much as you could. 

After about thirty minutes of crawling you finally reached the outside. You started runnning before the guards realized that you both were gone. Soon you got to the town nearby and stole a car. The both of you drove until you got to the biggest forest you could find. Your mate dropped you off and you went your seperate ways. In the end you walked into the woods going back to your wild roots. They would never find you here and you could live a happy life. 

The End... Finally.

So it's finally over. I know it's a little short, but I am trying to get everything updated and make sure that everything is perfect. Okay maybe not perfect but at least done. There might be a couple of spelling mistakes, but hey I am human and also I didn't use spell checker. Thanks for reading. Cat ya Later-ThatCat