1

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 1

    Rebirth

    "No! Don't! Please don't leave me! I know I was wrong, I killed you! Ah!"

    "Brother!" Wei Ran sat up suddenly in a dream.

    She covered her face and held back her sobs, but she still couldn't break free from the dream.

    ...

    The room was hot and foggy, and the fog in the mirror was wiped away, revealing an elegant, refined and slightly childish face, but in the eyes was a girl who was stable but not suitable for her age.

    She looked at the fair and tender face in the mirror, and slid her fingers from the corners of her eyes to her cheeks.

    Here the eyebrows and eyes are picturesque, but at that time it was disfigured, with a scar from top to bottom, hideous and terrifying.

    It was drawn by her so-called best friend.

    The most unforgivable thing is that I was foolish and fell in love with the wrong person, and even killed my brother Mu Zicheng because of it.

    Fortunately... Fortunately, she still has a chance.

    Yes, she is reborn!

    Wei Ran, who committed suicide in her previous life when all thoughts were hopeless, returned to five years ago, when she was 18 years old!

    This time, I will never let anyone hurt my brother again!

    Including myself!

    After washing off the sweat on her body, she put on clean home clothes and walked out of her room. She gently unscrewed the door of the room next to hers. The dark decoration inside told that a man lived here.

    She walked to a big bed inside, lifted the quilt and lay down in it, a familiar coldness mixed with the smell of tobacco surrounded Wei Ran.

    She took a deep breath as if possessed, which calmed Wei Ran's restless heart.

    According to the memories of the previous life, my brother went on a business trip to the American branch where he didn't need to go because he was angry with her at this time.

    Wei Ran hid herself under the quilt and murmured.

    "Tonight... I can see my brother tonight..."

    ...

    Meanwhile, America.

    "Brother Cheng, the bodyguards in the villa reported that Xiao Ran hasn't gone out for the past few days, and she seems to be in a good mood...the bodyguards have been guarding the villa." Chen Wei reported cautiously.

    Since Wei Ran was so angry that he ran to the United States for the past few days, Mu Zicheng, who was originally indifferent, was shrouded in layers of haze, which was even more terrifying.

    Everyone knows that Young Master Mu's family has a little girl whom he loves the most, who has a good temper with everyone, but the one who treats Mu Zicheng like a hedgehog and treats him like a hedgehog.

    Mu Zicheng stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows in the cold, and did not respond to Chen Wei's report.

    He just raised his hand to look at the limited-edition wristwatch, and then calculated the time in Huaguo in his heart, but when he thought of something, he put down his hand and made a fist.