truth or dare

WARNING!!!
this DOES get sexual. EXTREMELY. so if you don't like reading that, here's your warning! gonna admit this is kinda smut and i'm ashamed but some readers (u know who u are lmao) wanted more "action"

spencer's pov:

"spence!" i hear a familiar voice call, and as soon as i turn around i see toby running towards me with a smile. when he gets close enough he picks me up and spins me around as he hugs me.

"let go!" i giggle, fighting to get out of his strong grip. he finally puts me down, and i sigh, leaning against my locker.

"are we still on for our hangout tonight?" he smiles, slinging an arm around my shoulder. "why of course." i smile back.

he opens his mouth to say something when his group of friends walks by and nudges him in the shoulder.

"with your girlfriend again, are ya cavanaugh?" noel snickers and toby rolls his eyes. "dude, we're best friends." he says, nudging him slightly and noel puts his hands up as if he surrenders.

"sorry i asked. didn't know best friends meant screwing every night." he says which earns a laugh from the others in his group.

"come on, spencer." he says, ignoring the comments from his friends.

the two of us walk down the hallway side by side, so close our hands are touching against each other which gives me butterflies.

this year toby and i have gotten extremely close because of me tutoring him, and i developed a little crush on him.

i figured i'd get over it, but it's actually the opposite. we got to talking about things besides school, and he's actually a pretty cool guy.

ever since we started talking more, he started to flirt a lot and of course i flirted back. maybe it's just his personality, but i'm not complaining.

literally everyone assumes we're dating, but we're actually just best friends. which for a lot of people, is hard to believe.

"so what're we doing tonight?" i ask toby as we walk to his truck. "i want to do something different." he says, and i nod my head as i listen. "first we'll play scrabble, like we always do, then i wanna play truth or dare." he says with a mischievous smile.

"hey, no way!" i exclaim immediately and he smirks. "you know i hate that game." i point out and he shrugs. "oh well." he smirks and i scoff.

"fine, i just won't come over tonight." i tell him, and he just looks at me. "we both know that isn't true. it's almost as if you can't stay away from me." he teases and i playfully shove his shoulder as i scoff again.

"you wish, cavanaugh." i smirk, and he does too as he throws his arm around my shoulder again.

we both get in his truck, and just as he's pulling out of the school parking lot i speak up. "are we seriously playing truth or dare?" i ask with a sigh. he says nothing, only smiles and i roll my eyes.

"oh, come on. it'll be fun, i promise. you need to let loose and have some fun." he says and i just pout. "whine now, let it all out." he says teasingly while poking at my side and i slap his hand away as he laughs.

"oh, give it up." i say, crossing my arms and huffing like a child.

~later that night~

toby and i are laying on his bed playing scrabble, and i'm winning by a lot. "told you i'd win." i smirk, putting down another huge word.