Movie Night

Prompt: Spencer and Toby hangout with their friends for a movie night and sleepover at Spencer's!

Spencer's POV:

Hanna thought it would be a great idea for all of us to get together at my place and have a movie night. I just wanted to spend Christmas break with Toby, but if I would of turned her offer down, she wouldn't of let me hear the end of it.

Hanna thought my house would be the best because it's the biggest, also because my parents are gone for basically the whole break, so they can all sleepover. At my place tonight will be: Toby and I obviously, Emily, Alison, Hanna, Caleb, Ezra and Aria. Also Hanna wants me to set up everything and have it ready for 9:00 pm tonight.

Well, it's currently 6:00 pm, but Toby and I aren't really worrying about it yet.

"Later tonight when everyone's asleep, I was thinking we have some fun of our own." Toby whispers as he kisses down my neck. "That sounds like a great idea. Maybe you can show me what you're talking about?" I grin as he pulls me on his lap to continue kissing.

We were quickly interrupted by a phone call. "One second." I say kissing him and reaching for my cell phone.

"Hello?" I ask
"Hey!" Emily answers.
"Oh hey Em, what's up?" I ask her as Toby plays with my hair while I talk.
"We're actually going to come over at 8:00 pm now, is everything ready?" She asks.
"Of course it is." I lie, widening my eyes.
"Everyone else already knows, so see you then!" She exclaims hanging up, and I lay my phone down.

"So what did she need?" He asks continuing to play with my hair. "They're all coming an hour earlier, so maybe we should set everything up." I say kissing him and standing up, pulling him with me.

Toby and I set up some couches around the TV in the living room so we can all fit, and throw some blankets there as well for everyone. I lay out a bunch of Christmas DVDs, popcorn, chips, and drinks, so we don't need to leave during the movie.

"So where are we all sleeping?" Toby asks me. "We'll only need 4 beds, so Aria and Ezra can stay in Melissa's room, Emily and Alison in my parent's room, Hanna and Caleb in the guest room, while you and I get my bed." I say.

"It looks like everything's set up..with 30 minutes to spare." He smiles. "Come on." I grin taking his hand  and pulling him upstairs into my room. I shut my door and pull him into me for a kiss. As we kiss he pulls my shirt over my head and wraps his arms around my waist. "Hopefully they show up late." I say, kissing down his neck.

As soon as I lay on the bed and pull him on top of me, we're interrupted by a knock at the front door. "They're like 20 minutes early." Toby groans kissing me again. "Let's go down, we'll do this later." I smile as we get dressed and run downstairs to answer the door.

When I walk downstairs, I run to the door and answer it to see Emily, Alison, Hanna and Caleb there. "Hey, come on in. You guys can sit down on the couch if you'd like." I smile welcoming them in, and Toby slowly walks down the stairs. "Hey guys." Toby says with a smile and we all look up at him.

"Uh, hey, Toby." Emily says looking at him and then at me before shaking her head with a smile. When she turns around and talks to Ali I motion my hand to his shirt, pointing that he has it on backwards. He quickly runs upstairs, hopefully to fix it. I sigh and plop myself on the two person couch.

"Were you guys?" Hanna asks raising an eyebrow. "Guys Caleb's here, but no you guys interrupted." I say and they giggle so I launch a pillow at Hanna from across the living room. Toby returns and sits next to me, and they stare at us awkwardly before breaking out into laughter.

My face turns bright red so I pull the blanket over my head and groan. Thankfully there was a knock shortly after, so I immediately jump up to get it. "Hey guys, thanks for not showing up early." I say loudly so the guests in the living room can hear me, and they all laugh again. Aria and Ezra exchange confused looks but shake their heads before entering and laying their overnight bags on the floor where everyone else's are.

"Please, let's start a movie." I say taking up some DVDs. "Fine." Hanna says trying to hold a straight face but bursts into laughter quickly after she answers my question. "Okay what's going on?" Aria asks interrupting. "Nothing, we'll explain later." I say holding the movies out towards Hanna. "Her and Toby are mad we came early because they were planning on having some fun of their own." Hanna blurts out and everyone breaks into laughter again.

Except Toby, Caleb, Ezra, and I. Caleb and Ezra exchange confused looks, while Toby and I groan again. "Okay now that everyone knows, choose a damn movie." I say tossing a few at Hanna. "I love Home Alone!" She exclaims putting it in. "Thank god." I mumble turning off the lights.

I cuddle into Toby as the movie plays and look around to everyone cuddling into their significant other too. We ended up watching 4 movies: Home Alone, Home Alone 2, Elf and How the Grinch Stole Christmas, which brought us to around 1:30 am.

"I'm exhausted guys, ready for bed?" I ask barely able to open my eyes. "Let's go to bed." Aria agrees. "So Hanna and Caleb you'll sleep in the guest room, Aria and Ezra you'll take my parent's bed, Emily and Alison you can have Melissa's room." I tell them and they all go get ready for bed.

"Hey." Toby whispers kneeling in front of me. "Hi." I say opening my eyes a bit. He presses his lips against mine softly, running his hand down my back. "Shall we try this again?" I ask and he nods, climbing on top of me on the sofa..

••

This is terrible I know 🙄

I want more prompts where it's the whole friend group because it's super cute & they tend to be easier to write & longer 🤗

Stay tuned for more one shots! Also, if you have any prompts, comment them/the idea!!

Comment thoughts??