Teacher

**sooo this is kinda like if spoby were ezria. Toby is Spencer's teacher for English & they date ;)))

Spencer's POV:

I was sitting at the bar, taking a sip of my drink, when someone sits next to me.

"Hey." He smirks, ordering a drink. "Hi, do I know you?" I ask, stunned from his beautiful blue eyes. "Not yet, but you will." He grins.

"Toby, Toby Cavanaugh." He smiles reaching his hand out to shake mine. "Spencer Hastings." I smile shaking his hand. "So, Spencer, tell me about yourself." He says.

"I'm a high school student, graduating this year, and before you ask where you've seen me from, it was on the news. I'm one of the friends of the girl who disappeared." I say sipping my drink.

"Alison." He says, pointing to the 'missing' sign, and I nod. "I graduated high school 2 years ago, and now I teach at one." He tells me.

"Interesting. You know, I'd love to know more about you." I smirk, and so does he. "And I'd love to know more about you." He replies.

He lays his drink down, and holds my hand, gently tugging on it, motioning for me to follow him. We walk into the bathroom of the bar, and he locks the door.

I hop up onto the counter, wrapping my legs around his waist, and kiss him immediately. My hands run through his hair as we continue to make out in the bathroom of a bar.

The next day

Last night went a lot differently than I thought it would. I met someone, who is amazing. We exchanged numbers, and he said he'd call me after school today.

I get up 7:20 am, put on a cute first-day-of-school outfit that, in reality, I had planned out nights before. I do my hair and make up, then head off to school.

The beginning of the day was boring, very dragged out. I had all my classes with my friends, so it wasn't overly terrible. But, we literally did nothing today.

Then we had English.

We walked in, sat down and waited for a teacher. I was quietly reading, and when I looked up, the teacher had his name written on the board.

'Mr. Cavanaugh' it read. My heart started beating fast, and my eyes widen to realize that my new English teacher is the hot guy I made out with in a bar yesterday.

I try to avoid eye contact, but he quickly notices I'm in the class.

"Holy shit." He says staring at me, and all eyes were immediately on me, and whispers began. "Um, I'm Mr. Cavanaugh, your new English teacher." He says, introducing himself to the class.

"What was that?" Hanna smirks nudging me. "Uh, nothing." I say, brushing her off. "Do you know him?" She asks me. "No, I've never seen him before in my life." I tell her, continuing to try and listen to what he was saying.

The class passed by slower than the rest of them did. As soon as the bell rings, I get up and attempt to get out of there as fast as I could, but I was stopped.

"Ms. Hastings, I need to see you." He says raising an eyebrow, and I just nod, moving back from the door, letting other students pass.

When everyone is out, he shuts his classroom door and asks me to take a seat. It was silent for a good 5 minutes, both of us unsure how to even address this.