First Kiss

Spencer's POV:

"Do we have to go to Hanna's tonight?" I groan, looking over to Toby who's laying on my bed, waiting for me to get changed.

"Yes," he says, "what's wrong?" He asks, and I bite my lip. "It's nothing, don't worry about it." I say with a small smile, and walk into my closet to get changed.

"Spencer, something is bothering you." He says, getting off the bed, and walking towards the closest.

I walk out wearing a simple white shirt and a pair of skinny jeans.

"It's just, all they talk about is sex and it's so annoying." I say, looking at myself in the mirror.

"Spence, I know we haven't done anything, and of course I'll wait for when you're ready, but don't let their conversations make you feel bad, okay?" He says and I nod.

"Ready?" He asks, as I double check my outfit in the mirror. "Yes." I say, taking his hand and walking downstairs.

~~Hanna's place

We arrive around 7:00 PM, and everyone else is already there. When Toby and I enter Hanna's living room, we take a seat on the two person couch.

I look over to Caleb who's kissing Hanna on the cheek, Alison is playing with Emily's hair, and Ezra is running his hand up and down Aria's thigh.

I move closer to Toby, and he places a hand on my leg. Immediately, Hanna notices this.

"You guys already can't keep your hands off of each other!" Hanna points out giggling and I blush, biting my lip shyly.

"Oh, don't be shy." Aria grins and my face grows redder. "Guys, you're embarrassing her!" Emily points out the obvious, and I hide my face by putting it on Toby's chest, and he wraps his arms around me.

I begin to laugh and the girls do too. "You guys are just too sweet." Alison smiles to us.

"Anyway, before you came, we were just about to discuss some..things." Hanna smirks, and her boyfriend, Caleb, shoves her arm lightly.

"What?" Hanna giggles. "We were going to discuss our sex lives." Aria says, glancing at Ezra with a huge grin and Hanna yells "ew!", making us all laugh.

"I think they knew what we meant, Ar, by things." Emily says, mimicking Aria's voice making everyone laugh.

Almost immediately, the topic was ready to be discussed.

"I want to start!" Emily says. "So last night was wild. Alison and I got into some things at the community pool locker room. I don't think I should discuss it in detail.." Emily smirks and Alison blushes.

"It was amazing. I could never imagine someone better." Alison says.

"My turn!" Hanna cuts them off. "So Caleb and I kind of did it in a bathroom of a restaurant." She says and everyone gasps.

"No way!" Aria exclaims and she nods. "He went into the boys bathroom, I followed, we locked the door and just did it! It was fantastic." Hanna says and Aria says, "we need to try that." to Ezra, earning some laughs from everyone.

"Okay, what about you guys, Aria?" Alison asks, intrigued. "We kind of did it a few days ago in his classroom on his desk." She smirks and Hanna squeals like a school girl.

"Oh. My. God. Are you kidding?" She exclaims, amazed. "I'm not.." She grins, looking at Ezra who kisses her head.

"Now, finally, the quiet ones." Hanna says, looking towards us.

"I don't, really want to say anything." I say quietly. "Hanna, what else did you two do?" I ask, changing the subject, knowing she'd love to talk about herself.

Hanna begins to talk, and I attempt to listen but I feel like I need to get out of here.

"I need to get some air, be right back." I whisper to Toby, excusing myself from the conversation.

I quickly run outside and sit on Hanna's step, all alone.

I glance around to make sure I'm alone, and tears begin to run down my cheeks quickly.

"Spence?" I hear a voice call out, and I wipe my eyes. I don't answer, and I feel Toby wrap his arms around me from behind.

I keep my head low, and he sits next to me. "What's wrong?" He asks, lifting my chin with his finger, revealing my bloodshot eyes and puffy cheeks.

"You're crying." He says, placing his hand on my cheek.

"I'm sorry for bumming you out." I mumble, looking down at my feet again. "Spencer, what's wrong?" He asks in a sincere voice.

"You acted weird before we came, too." He says.

"If I tell you, it might scare you away. Or it'll make you think I'm a loser." I say, still avoiding eye contact.

"I'm sure it isn't that bad, Spence. You can tell me anything." He says, and I sigh.

"They're all going on and on about their sex lives and showing so much PDA, it makes me sick." I say, and Toby gives me a weird look.

"See, that isn't weird! Sometimes that's a weird topic for people." Toby says and I put my face in my hands.

"That's not all of it, Toby." I say.

"It's just that, well," I say, taking in a deep breath.

"I've never had sex before. Ever." I say and Toby looks at me, his face still calm. "Oh. Well, that's okay, Spence. You're waiting and taking your time. Making sure it's not a mistake when it happens." He tells me, holding my hands.

"Again, that's not all." I say, looking into his eyes.

"I also have never been kissed. You're my first real boyfriend, and you're the only person to ever think of me in the way that you do. Everyone else finds me ugly. Or worthless." I say, beginning to cry again.

"Spence," Toby sighs, pulling me into his arms. "You're so amazing. I may be the first to tell you that, but I'm sure someone else feels the same. If not, I'm lucky to have and love the most beautiful girl in the world." He says making me smile slightly, as tears run down my cheeks.

"Thank you, Toby. You're so amazing. I could never thank you for everything you do for me." I tell him, hugging him tightly.

"Are you ready to go back inside?" I ask and he nods. We both stand up, and I begin to walk ahead of him.

"Wait," he says, taking my hands and pulling me back into him.

Before I could question him, his lips are against mine, and his hands are on my waist.

After a moment, he pulls back slightly and I smile.

"There, you've been kissed." He smiles, his lips millimetres from mine.

••••

CUTE?

Comment thoughts??