What if

Spencer's POV:

"Toby, I've been thinking." I speak up, as I lay on his bed with my work scattered everywhere. "About?" He asks, as he's reviewing his French.

"I want you to meet my parents." I tell him, causing him to look me in the eyes. "What?" He asks, in disbelief.

"I think it's time you meet them.  You can come over for dinner tomorrow. It'll be perfect. We've been dating for a long time, and they want to meet you." I say with a smile, sitting up.

"Spence." He says, shaking his head. "It'll be fine. They keep asking when they'll be able to meet the infamous Toby Cavanaugh." I say with the slightest smirk.

"But what if they don't like me?" He asks me, with a sad smile. "But they will." I reassure him.

"Yeah, but what if they don't?" He asks again, so I gesture to him to come over.

He lays his books down, and approaches where I'm sitting on his bed.

I take his hands, and pull him closer.

"But they'll love you." I reassure him once more, smiling a little. "Okay." He whispers, smiling back.

"Okay." I whisper back.

He leans in, and connects our lips. "Now, back to studying." I smile, giving him one quick kiss and putting my hands on his chest, pushing him back slightly.

"Do you really want to study?" He asks, raising his eyebrow the slightest. "Let's just relax. I miss you." He whispers into my ear, his lips beginning to kiss my neck.

"Toby, aren't your parents home?" I giggle, as he keeps kissing me, and his hands go on my waist.

"They're downstairs. We're safe." He whispers, and I connect our lips. I push my things onto the floor, making room for Toby and I.

"I don't think your parents would love me if they found out what we did here." He says with a smirk, and I giggle.

"Toby, they're smart people. I think they know we're not just studying." I say with a smile.

I lay back on his bed, putting my hands in his hair as he leans down to kiss me.

As we kiss, someone knocks on the door.

"Do you kids need anything?" Toby's mom calls out, and I giggle looking into Toby's eyes.

"No, mom. We're good, thanks." Toby yells back. She then rattles the doorknob, but luckily it was locked.

"Why is the door locked?" She asks. "We're studying mom, we didn't want my sister to interrupt." He says.

"Oh, okay. Well if you need anything just let me know." She tells us, and I lean in closer to him so I can kiss his neck.

"Hi, Spencer!" She calls out. "Hi, Marion." I say in return, giggling to Toby once again.

"I'm so sorry about that." Toby apologizes. "No, it's okay. Your mom is sweet." I tell him, putting my hands on his cheeks.

He reconnects our lips, moving into me closer. He then moves his lips from mine, and begins kissing my neck, closer to my ear.

"Before you get too excited, we can't do more than kiss because my parents are here." He whispers, and I playfully shove his shoulder.

"I think you should be telling yourself that, rather than me." I tell him, and he smirks. "No, no, I can totally handle myself. I think if I stripped down to just my boxers, you'd be all over me." He whispers with a smirk.