The Only One

Prompt: Spencer's friends all talk about their sex life, but Spencer and Toby haven't had it before so she doesn't know what to say, she tries to talk to Toby because she's afraid he's gotten bored of them just kissing.

Spencer's POV:

"You guys did what last night?" Hanna asks Aria as she was telling us about what her and Ezra got into last night. "After the parent teacher meetings, we kind of, you know, in his class!" She squeals excitedly. "I remember the first time Caleb and I did that, but it was in the shower." She grins. "Maya was my first and I remember it was in her house." Emily tells us.

"What about you, Spence?" Aria asks nudging me. "I, uh, have to use the washroom." I say excusing myself, so the girls continue to talk about their sex lives. I walk into Aria's bathroom and lock the door. I slide my back down the wall and start to cry silently. They've all had sex, when all Toby and I have done is make out. I've been doing this for the past few weeks because that's all they talk about.

I know I chose to wait, because I'm reserved, but they make it seem like I need to have had it to be 'cool'. I wipe my eyes and text Toby. "Hey Toby, want to hangout in our spot tonight? -S" and I hit send, pressing my head against the door. 'Our spot' is this beautiful hill overlooking Rosewood. In seconds he answered. "I'll pick you up at 9:30, xoxo - T" I smile and close my phone.

I walk back out with a fake smile, the topic still seems to be on sex, seeing that's all they talk about lately. "So Spencer, how about your sex life? When have you and Toby done it? Who was your first?" Emily asks with a smile. Honestly, I haven't ever had it before, but I couldn't tell them that because I wouldn't live it down. "You know I'm not comfortable talking about that." I mumble.

"Maybe in the next few days you'll lighten up about it." Hanna suggests and I nod. "Aria, back to the story!" Emily exclaims. As Aria is telling the story my phone rings. "It's Toby, I'll be back." I smile standing up. "Oooh are you guys going out tonight to have some fun? Is this talk turning you-" Emily smirks before I smack her and roll my eyes as they giggle. "Hello gorgeous." He says cheerfully.

"Hey." I say biting my lip. "I was thinking, it's dark now, and only an hour until 9:30, so I'm going to pick you up now." He tells me. "Thank you, honestly I don't want to be here." I tell him in relief. "At home?" He asks curiously. "No, Aria's." I respond. "Oh, that's weird, is everything-" he starts before I cut him off. "Everything is fine!" I say raising my voice.

"I-I'm sorry, can you come get me?" I ask starting to cry. "Look out for me." He says quickly and hangs up. What am I doing? He's the love of my life. He's never made me feel like I needed sex, he's never pressured me into anything. "Toby is coming to pick me up." I say quietly walking back out to the living room. "Are you guys going to have some fun?" Aria smirks.

"Can you just leave it alone?" I ask gathering my things and leaving without a goodbye. I open the truck door and slam it shut. "Are you okay?" He asks sliding over closer to me in the seat. "I'm fine, can we go somewhere? Anywhere but here." I sniffle avoiding eye contact. He kisses my cheek trying to get me to look him in the eyes. He's the only one who gets me.

"I hope you remember how much I love you and how damn beautiful you are." He smiles kissing my cheek making me blush. He slides back over behind the wheel and drives up to 'our spot'. When we get there I avoid eye contact again and look out the window. "Is everything alright? The last few weeks you've been acting...different." He says taking my hand. "I'm fine, I promise." I lie moving closer to him.

I connect our lips and run my hand down his chest. "I love you." I whisper in his ear. "I love you so much." He replies. As we kiss, I tug on his hair and climb onto his lap. "I have a stupid question, well, at least I think it's stupid." I say moving back and staying sat on his lap. "What is that?" He asks moving his hand down my back to hold me at my lower back. "Do you ever get tired of just kissing me?" I ask.

He chuckles and shakes his head. "What's funny about that?" I ask raising an eyebrow. "How could someone ever get tired of kissing the most beautiful girl in the world?" He asks me moving a piece of hair out of my face. "I mean, don't you think of having sex with me? Or want to?" I exclaim out of no where. "Where is this coming from?" He asks laying me on the seat next to him.

"All my friends have been talking about the past few weeks is their sex life, they ask me and I feel stupid because they make it seem like I need to have had sex to be cool like them. I haven't had sex with you, nor any other guy because I barely am comfortable in my own body!" I exclaim close to tears. "Hey, come here." He whispers pulling me into his chest. "Have I ever made you feel like you needed to have sex?" He asks.

"Never, I just, I've been thinking and I want to, but I'm scared still." I whisper playing with the buttons on his shirt. "I hope you know that no matter what we do I'll never look at you differently. I will always look at you exactly the way you are, the most beautiful girl in the world." He smiles kissing my forehead. "Toby I-" I start before he cuts me off with a kiss. "Love you too." He responds pulling me on top of him for a kiss.

I make these prompts horrible sorry

Comment thoughts?