Trick-or-Treat

Prompt: Spencer and Toby take their kids out trick-or-treating !!

Spencer's POV:

Our oldest daughter Anna, who's 5 years old, just got off the bus, and we told her right after school we'll get ready to trick-or-treat so she can get tons of candy.

"Toby is Liam up?" I ask walking into the kitchen where he's sat down to, with Anna following. "I just woke him up, he'll be down in a second." Just after he says that, our 3 year old boy comes running into the room, and latches onto my leg.

"Mommy!" He yells reaching his arms out. "Hi, baby." I say picking him up and kissing his cheek, making him giggle. "Mommy I want up too!" Anna says and I pick her up kissing her cheek.

"No one wants a hug from me?" Toby asks coming closer to us. "Mommy he's going to get us!" Anna squeals and Toby tries to tickle them. "Run Mommy!" Liam calls and I hold onto them tight running away from Toby, as they laugh and squeal.

Eventually he grabs me by my waist pulling me back, and taking Anna from my arms. "No!" She squeals laughing.

"Okay, I think it's time to get changed into our costumes to get some candy!" I exclaim and Anna runs upstairs, Liam following.

"They're a handful." I sigh laughing. "You said it." He chuckles. "Maybe later tonight when they're asleep, we can have some fun ourselves?" He asks grinning. "Maybe, if we can get them to sleep." I grin kissing him. "We haven't had our own fun in a while." He whines.

"That's what happens when you have two kids." I say kissing his cheek. "Let's get our costumes on." I say taking his hand and walking upstairs.

I help Anna change into her Piglet costume, and then put Liam into his Tigger costume. "Mommy and Daddy will put their costumes on and then we'll go, okay?" I say and they nod. "Go downstairs and find your trick-or-treat bags." I say and they go downstairs.

I shut the door so we can get changed, and Toby pushes me up against the door gently and kisses me. He kisses me, trailing down my cheek and neck to my chest. "Mm Toby." I mumble as he keeps kissing me. "The kids are waiting." I say as he pulls off my top.

"I'm just helping you undress." He grins, and I allow him to continue and take off my jeans. He unbuttons them carefully, and slowly pulls down the zipper. He pulls them down my legs and I step out of them.

I put my hands on his jeans, taking off his belt and unzipping his pants. I pull them down a bit and then he helps me by pulling them down quicker and taking his shirt off. I chuckle a little as I kiss him once again.

We were interrupted by two eager kids knocking at the door. "Come on, slow pokes!" Anna yells knocking again. I groan and peek out. "One second I lost my tiara!" I say closing it again.

"Maybe we can try again tonight." I say kissing him quickly and he groans. I put on my princess outfit and he puts his prince one on.

After we get the final touches down, we depart to trick-or-treat.

-a few hours later-

After a few hours, the kids get tired and we take them home. I change them into their pyjamas, and the four of us sit on the couch with a huge blanket covering us.

We put on "The Nightmare Before Christmas", my personal favourite, and all of us eat some candy while we watch the movie. "Happy Halloween my babies." I say kissing their heads and pulling them closer.

After 30 minutes, and a whole lot of candy, they fall asleep. "I'll put them to bed and come back." I tell Toby picking the two of them up. I walk over the stairs and into Anna's bedroom. I carefully lay her in bed, pull the blankets up and shut the door.

I walk down the hall and put Liam in his bed, tuck him in and shut the door quietly as well.

I walk back downstairs, sit on the couch and sigh. "They're finally asleep." I say as he wraps an arm around me. "Are you tired?" He asks kissing my cheek. "Not really." I say looking at him with a grin.

Our lips meet almost instantly and I climb on his lap as we kiss. He puts his hands at the bottom of my shirt, quickly pulling it over my head. He continues to kiss me slowly, more passionate than before.

"Are you sure you want to go there?" He asks pulling back from my lips, just enough to speak. I nod my head and kiss him once again. We remove the rest of our clothing, pull the blankets over us and fall back on the couch.

After

We lay on the couch, Toby still hovering over me and kissing me. "Another successful Halloween." I say as Toby kisses my neck, pressing his body close to mine again. "Another successful Halloween." Toby repeats, looking down into my eyes.

"Ready to go to sleep?" I ask cupping his face in my hands. He nods and I sit up, gently kissing him. "Let's head to bed, someone is babysitting Liam tomorrow and Anna has school so we'll be up early." I say putting my pyjamas back on and Toby does too.

Toby quickly picks me up, tosses me over his shoulder and runs upstairs. We're both quietly laughing the whole way, and when we reach upstairs he shuts the door, lays me on the bed, and falls down laughing.

"Good night, Spence." He says pulling me in close. "Good night Toby." I reply closing my eyes and instantly drifting off to sleep.

•••

Halloween was a few days ago, I know!!

I've been so busy and needed to post this one shot AH.

I have one more Halloween one and then that's it for this holiday I think lol

Comment thoughts???!