7x20 Spoby

*this was toby&alex but let's pretend it was spoby ;) also, this has been in my drafts forever sorry!!

Spencer's POV:

I knock softly on Toby's hotel room door, awaiting an answer.

It's currently 10:00 PM, and I'm unable to contain myself. I need to tell him. Tell him I love him.

"You can just leave the cart outside!" Toby calls, so I knock again.

After a minute, Toby opens the door, wearing just a towel around his waist.

"Coffee? At this hour? You'll be up all night." I say, and he looks a little shocked to see me.

Unable to get any of the right words out, I slowly walk towards him and place my lips against his. He hesitates, but soon puts an arm around me as mine runs down his bare chest.

We continue to kiss in the doorway, until we both realize this will escalate sooner or later, so he walks backwards, my lips still against his, and I close the door.

He pins me up against the door, his hands on my back while mine rest in his hair. My hands reach to his waist, and I pull off his towel immediately, letting it drop to the floor.

It wasn't long before he removes my button up top, slipping it off my shoulders to reveal my black bra.

We continue to make out heavily, Toby placing his hand around my back to help me jump up on him.

I attach myself to his front, still kissing him, and my hands still in his beautiful, soft, chestnut hair.

He brings us over to the bed, laying on top of me and I wrap my legs around his waist, bringing him down closer.

He then unbuttons my jeans, sliding them down my legs and throwing them on the floor.

He brings his lips underneath my bra, beginning to kiss lower.

He reaches his hand over to mine that's laying on the bed, and holds it.

Unable to control myself, I bring his lips up to mine, reconnecting them.

I flip us over so I'm now in control, tugging on his hair softly.

I begin to kiss down his neck, leading to his chest.

He quickly pulls my face back up to his, kissing me passionately once again.

His hands go to my hair, but quickly travel down my back to my bra strap, unclasping it.

He then lowers his hands even more, preparing to remove the final barrier between our bodies.

~~after

"Wow." I sigh, putting my head against his chest, breathing heavily.

"Yeah.." He agrees, stroking my hair.

"I actually didn't come here for this. But this was so great. So, so, great." I tell him, looking into his eyes and kissing him.

I pull back slowly, biting my lip and laying in his arms once again.

"My original plan was to tell you I liked you. And that I wanted to get back together with you. Because we've had a few encounters like this, and it seems informal. I want us back. I want the old Spencer and Toby. The ones that went on cute dates, made cute gestures, always played scrabble.." I grin.