Room Mates

Spencer's POV:

"So you know where you're going, right?" My mom asks me, handing me my last bag. "I think so." I reply, picking up all my bags.

I look around the college campus, my heart racing. "See you soon." My mom says, tears in her eyes. "Mom, you're going to embarrass me." I mumble, as she hugs me and begins to cry.

"I'm walking away now." I tell her, slowly walking away from her. "Bye!" I yell out, speeding up my walking as I approach the campus.

I open the front doors, after I grab my key from the people outside, and begin to walk down the hall looking for my room.

They told me to go through the doors, take a right, and it's the 15th room on the left.

When I finally reach 15B, I lay all my bags down, and begin to unlock the door. When I get it open, I pull all my bags in and sigh.

"Hi, you must be my roommate!" A male voice exclaims. I look up, and as soon as our eyes meet, I can feel my heart race.

"Uh, yes." I manage to get out with a nervous smile. "I'm Toby Cavanaugh." He greets me with a handshake. "Spencer...Hastings." I barely get out, my heart pounding in my chest.

"Let me help." He offers, picking up my bags and laying them on my bed. I smile, and take off the coat I was wearing. "Have you been here long?" I ask him, sitting on my bed.

"No, just about 20 minutes ahead of you." He smiles, looking back down at his phone. "I bet your family will miss you." I blurt out, wanting to talk to him forever, just hear his angelic voice.

"Yeah, maybe. I think I'll miss my friends more, though." He tells me and I nod. "And you'll miss your girlfriend?" I blurt out, immediately regretting it.

I'm making this conversation so awkward, it almost feels forced.

"Uh, no. I don't have a girlfriend." He tells me and my eyes widen. "Oh, I'm sorry. You don't swing that way. Well your boyfriend must miss you." I tell him and he chuckles.

"No," he laughs. "I meant I'm single. And straight. I'm into women." He winks at me, and my cheeks grow bright red. He attempts to hold in his laughter, but ultimately fails and that causes me to laugh too.

"Well, what a great encounter I made with my college roommate." I say, laughing. "Hey, its fine. Don't worry about it. But I will tell you this, I won't ever stop teasing you about this encounter." He smirks, winking my way, and I grin.

We talked more, and I noticed Toby began to flirt more, and even sat next to me on my bed rather than on his.

But, to be fair, I was flirting back just as much

"So, I'm going to, um, freshen up. It was a long drive." I say, breaking the sexual tension that only grew since we talked more.

I immediately jump up, running to the bathroom and locking the door.

I can't really be falling in love with my college roommate, someone I just met. Can I?

Once I shower, I wrap the towel around me and sigh. "Dammit." I mumble, realizing I had forgot my clothes in my bag.

I peek out to see Toby unpacking a bit of clothes. I attempt to leave the bathroom quietly, but the door squeaks and he turns around.

He gives a friendly smile and I wave. I walk to my bag and search for what I need.

"Tell me, Spencer. Do you feel what I feel? Don't tell me I'm the only one feeling something." He says, and I swallow the lump in my throat.

"I-I do, feel it." I manage to get out, my heart racing.

He slowly walks towards me, and I'm still back on to him, looking through my bag.

"Tell me you want me as much as I want you." He whispers into my ear, his hot breath sending shivers down my spine.

I bite my lip, and feel his hands on my waist. I'm resisting the urge to turn around and kiss him.

He begins to kiss my neck, and I bite my lip harder. I then drop my towel, turn around and wrap myself around him. Surprised, he stumbles backwards but we end up falling on his bed.

We continue to kiss for a while, but it escalates rather quickly. He removes his shirt and jeans, pulling the blankets over us to cover my bare body and his almost bare one.

"Should we?" He asks and I nod, pulling him into me closer.

~~ after ~~

The two of us lay in his bed, breathing heavily. "Wow." I manage to get out, and he agrees. "My thoughts exactly." He replies.

I pull the blankets into me closer, close my eyes and sigh happily.

"So, what now?" He asks and I shrug. "I have no idea. I can't believe that happened." I tell him. "What do you mean?" He asks, propping himself up on his side, holding himself up with his elbow.

"Well, I never do this. I'm not the type of girl to sleep with someone as soon as we meet. This was... new." I tell him and he laughs lightly.

"I can agree with you there. I've never done something like this." He tells me.

"But I don't regret it. At all." I say smiling and he laughs again.

"Again, I agree with you there." He smirks and I blush slightly.

I sit up, pushing the blankets off me and pull his shirt over my head. "Where do you think you're going?" He grins.

"I need to finish unpacking." I smirk, removing things from my bag and he sits up, making sure he's covered with the blankets.

"Why can't you do that later? There's someone waiting for you in bed." He says and I grin. "That's why I got up. You distract me so easily. The voice, the eyes, the smile, the smirking, the body." I tell him and he blushes slightly, but smirks again.

"Please, just come back. We can have a little fun before the stressful college journey begins." He tells me and I bite my lip, trying not to be persuaded by him.

"If I say yes, will you help me unpack everything?" I ask with a smile.

"If you come back to bed I'll unpack everything for you." He smirks and I laugh.

"Eager, are we?" I smirk, walking back towards his bed. He immediately pulls my shirt over my head, tossing it to the ground carelessly once again.

He then moves the blankets off himself so I can join him underneath them.

"Ready for more fun?" He smirks and I kiss him.

•••

this is so horrible lol sorry

& wow I didn't mean for it to get this sexual so quickly

anyway, PLEASE COMMENT THOUGHTS!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE LOML KEEGAN ALLEN

if you have any prompts, let me know!