Camping

Prompt: Spencer and Toby camp out in a tent for a few nights!

Spencer's POV:

"Toby there are so many bugs!" I squeal batting away the swarm of mosquitos nipping at my skin. "Why did you want to come camping?" I laugh trying to catch up to him. "I thought that it would be fun." He shrugs. "So far it's very crazy." I say swatting a few away from my bare legs, where I'm wearing shorts. We finally reach our camp ground, and set up our 2 person tent, it wasn't very big. Toby set up the tent and I had to hold onto the blankets and pillows.

After 30 minutes he finished, and I climbed inside dragging everything with me. "Let's go for a hike up the trail." He suggests following me inside. "I was thinking of doing something else.." I smirk kissing him. "We can do this tonight, we're here for 2 nights, Spence." He smiles pulling back. "Fine." I give in stepping outside again. We hike up the tall mountain trail, and when we reach the top I sit on the bench. "Spence, lighten up and have some fun. This is to de-stress you, your family is very stressful." He laughs.

"It's hard, can we have some fun? Let's try swimming out in the cold lake, or canoeing!" I suggest. "Sure, we need to get our swim suits, all the way at the bottom." He tells me. "I'll race you." I smile and we both run down the trail. Toby picked me up halfway and carried me to the bottom, claiming it was a tie, but I declared I won by default. We climb in the tent and close the door. "So this is going to be fun getting dressed." I joke.

He pulls his shirt off and then I take mine off. He quickly removes his pants and his boxers. "Can you pass me my swim trunks?" He asks as he kneels there so I throw him his shorts and I sit down and pull my leggings and panties down my legs. I then unclasp my bra and look for my swim suit. "Toby did you see my bikini?" I ask him looking through the bag. "Spence you laid it behind you." He chuckles and I mock his laugh jokingly.

I slide on my bottoms and he ties my bikini top. We climb out and walk down to the lake. I put my feet in the water, and surprisingly it wasn't that cold. Toby comes back after going to ask someone about renting a canoe. "Let's go." He says passing me a life jacket. I put mine on and so does he, then we sit in the canoe. We paddle out way around the lake, and when we reach the middle he stops. "What are you doing?" I laugh moving closer to him. "Nothing. Let's relax out here, we can see everything." He smiles.

I smile and sit in front of him, holding his hands. We sit and talk for 30 minutes, then paddle back in. "Want to go for a swim?" I ask taking his hand, and he nods. We walk in to about shoulder level, and I start to shiver a little. "Are you cold?" He asks rubbing my arm. "A little." I smile when he walks closer to me and puts his hands on my waist, pulling me into him. I give him a playful smile as I feel his hand lower into my bikini bottom. "We aren't alone." I whisper kissing him. "We can be." He smiles dragging me out of the water.

"Our campsite is private, so let's set up a lawn chair behind our tent so we can be alone." He says throwing me a towel, and we dry off when we get back to the tent. "I need to dry off my bikini." I smirk taking my top off, and he walks over to me. He sits on the chair and pulls me on his lap, making our bare chests touch. My hands run down his chest, and trail around his waist. "Maybe we should go somewhere more secluded." I whisper seductively picking up my bikini top and walking into the tent.

He quickly follows and zips the door shut. He pushes me back gently onto the sleeping bag, and his hands go for my bikini bottoms. He pulls them off my legs, and while he hovers me I manage to pull off his swim trunks. "I love you." He whispers.

Later that night

"So.." He says playing with my fingers. "So.." I repeat him smiling. "I love you so much." I tell him moving closer to him underneath the blankets so our bare bodies touch. "Come here." He whispers cuddling into me, and I fall asleep soundly.

The next morning

"Good morning baby." I hear a sweet voice whisper in my ear. I sit up and a smile immediately grows on my face. "Hey." I smile moving in closer to him again. "What time is it?" I ask. "7:30 am." He responds. I lay my head back down on his chest, and lay one of my legs over him. "When do you want to get up and do something?" He asks me as he plays with my hair. "Not yet." I tell him running my finger across his chest.

Around 8:00 am the wind started to pick up, and it started to rain. "I guess we can't go outside. So much for camping." He sighs frustrated. "What did you have in mind to do on our last day?" I ask him. "We were, uh, going to.. I had this carriage booked, so we can take a ride." He tells me. "I'm sorry, I think it would of been amazing." I smile kissing his cheek. "It's fine, we can just talk all day, because we'll get soaked outside." He chuckles.

"Let's talk about you." I smile moving in closer, ready to spend the rest of my day cuddled close to the love of my life.

This sucks but whatever I liked the prompt idea. (I ruined that too)

Comment thoughts??