Office

Spencer's POV:

"Ms. Hastings, meet your new assistant." My boss says, bringing in someone.

When I look up, my eyes are automatically drawn to him.

He's tall, very attractive, has chestnut hair and blue eyes.

"This is Toby Cavanaugh." He tells me, gesturing for me to shake his hand. I stand up quickly, reaching my hand out over the desk.

He steps forward nervously, and shakes it.

"I have to get going. But welcome, Toby." My boss smiles, leaving the room and closing the door behind him.

"So, Ms. Hastings. You're my boss now?" He asks, sitting on my desk with a smirk. "I suppose so." I say, sitting on my chair.

"Ms.? Not Mrs.?" He says and I bite my lip. "Correct, Toby." I tell him, as I flick through a catalogue.

"Well, what's your first name? Unless you want me calling you Hastings." He says and I roll my eyes. "That's Ms. Hastings to you. I'm your boss now, Cavanaugh." I smirk, continuing to read and not make eye contact.

"So, what do you need to me to do, boss?" He asks, sitting on the chair across from my desk now, rather than on top of it.

"Stop annoying me." I say, looking up into his eyes with a smirk. "But you don't seem that busy, Ms. I'm sure I can occupy you somehow.." He smirks, leaning in across the desk, and I lay the catalogue down on top of the desk.

"Forward, are we?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. "Beautiful, are we?" He smirks, making me blush.

"Okay, okay, this is totally inappropriate. I'm your boss." I tell him, looking into his eyes.

"But you aren't stopping the flirting, are you?" He asks, leaning in closer to me. "It's just too hard to focus on anything with you being my boss now." He whispers, leaning in even closer.

"We met like 5 minutes ago." I giggle. "But since then, I can't keep my eyes off you." He whispers even quieter than before, his lips now millimetres from mine.

Rather than stopping whatever is happening between us, I actually initiate the first kiss.

My lips crash against his, and I put my hands on the collar of his shirt pulling him up so he's standing.

I push everything off my desk, and sit on top of it. I wrap my legs around him, and his hands move to my waist.

His hand runs up and down my thigh, as he attempts to push my dress up.

"Maybe we should stop. We just met. And we can get in so much trouble for this.." I whisper, as he kisses down my neck and unzips my dress slowly.

He then pulls back from my lips, and I sigh quietly in disappointment. He walks towards the door, and turns around.

"See you around." He smirks and my jaw drops. "What the hell? You little tease!" I exclaim, zipping my dress up and hopping off my desk.

"Where do you think you're going?" I ask. "Well, it's my first day, I can't slack off. I got some work to do." He winks, closing the door behind him.

A second later, he returns, still smiling.

"Your name?" He asks. "Spencer." I reply, and he grins, shutting the door once again.

I look at the door, and sigh, realizing this job has just gotten so much more interesting and fun.

~~5:40 PM, almost closing time

"Spencer, here are the keys, you need to close today. I'm heading out." My boss says, laying the keys on my desk as I write.

"Oh, okay. Can no one else close?" I ask, still writing. "They left a little while ago. It's just you and Toby until closing time." He exclaims, and I immediately look up to see he had already walked out.

I take a deep breath, and try to finish up the paperwork needed.

As I near the end, there was a soft knock at my open door.

When I look up, I groan to see it's Toby.

"What do you want?" I ask, rolling my eyes playfully.

"Here to tease you some more." He smirks, walking into my office. He then closes and locks the door behind him, approaching my desk.

"May I?" He asks, putting his hands in a swiping motion. I lay my pencil down and nod. He pushes everything off my desk, smirking at me.

He pulls of his shirt and I get butterflies in my stomach. "Damn." I whisper, but he hears it. "Thank you." He replies, and I blush immediately.

I walk around the desk, jump up on it and bring my legs around his waist. I waste no time unbuckling his belt, tossing it to the floor carelessly.

My hands reach for his jeans, unzipping them and he pulls them off. He begins to kiss down my neck, when I pull back.

"You can go now. It's 6:00 PM, closing time." I smirk, hopping off the desk. "What the?" He asks, standing in his boxers.

"Okay, okay, we're even. But seriously?" He asks and I giggle. "No, come here." I say, bringing my lips to his.

I jump up onto the desk, and his hands reach for the back of my dress, unzipping it. He pulls the straps down off my shoulders, and I help him get my dress off.

Then, we reconnect our lips as I pull him into me closer.

"Are you sure?" He whispers, his hand moving to my bra. "Yes." I whisper in return, allowing him to remove the rest of my clothing.

~~after

"That was so wrong." I sigh, looking into his eyes. "Who cares. We just met, it was bound to happen sometime." He smirks, and I roll my eyes playfully yet again.

"I mean, you aren't wrong." I shrug, getting off of my desk.

The two of us get dressed, and then look at one another.

"So, do you want to maybe exchange numbers or something? Seeing we kind of just did it and only know each other's names." He chuckles and I nod, laughing.

We exchange numbers, putting them on each other's phones.

"Well, I guess I'll head out." He smiles, turning around.

"Wait," I stop him.

"Can you help me clean this up?" I grin and he laughs, nodding his head.

He kneels down next to me, as we pick up my things and lay it back on my desk.

"I'm so happy you had to close up today. You should definitely suggest closing more often." He tells me and I giggle.

•••

AGAIN RANDOM !?!?

School started but I'm trying to remain active!!

Comment thoughts???