Café

Spencer's POV:

"Hey, Tobes. Do you have any plans tonight?" I ask my boyfriend, who's sitting next to me in English class.

"No I don't, why?" He asks. "I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me?" I ask with a shy smile, and he nods his head.

"That would be great. But I don't have any plans or reservations." He tells me and I giggle. "I already know where I want to take you." I tell him and he smirks, "where?"

"You'll see tonight." I say, and our English teacher appears, so we get ready to start class.

When the bell rings signalling it's time to go home, Toby and I make our way to his truck. "So you really aren't going to tell me where we're going?" He asks and I shake my head.

"I do need to stop back to my house to change." I tell him, as we get into his truck and put on our seat belts.

"You have plenty of clothes at my place." He laughs and I roll my eyes playfully as he begins to drive.

"We need to dress nice, but casual." I tell him. "I don't have that attire at your place. At your house is school clothes, and clothes only you can see." I wink playfully.

He places a hand on my leg as he drives, and I bite my lip.

When we finally reach my house, Toby and I go upstairs and I look for something to wear.

I discard what I'm currently wearing and immediately begin to search my closet.

As I stand on my tiptoes looking through my closet, two hands go on my waist. Toby begins kissing the back of my neck to my shoulders.

His hands go for my bra strap when I turn around.

"Not now, I need to get ready." I grin, turning back around and he frowns. "Fine, no more doing that. But I'm going to stay right here behind you." He whispers in my ear, and kisses my cheek making me giggle.

"Stop distracting me." I giggle, turning around. "Sorry, but you're distracting me too.." he grins and I roll my eyes playfully again.

I continue to look through my closet as Toby stands directly behind me, his hands on my waist.

He pulls me in closer, and he begins to play with the hem of my underwear.

"Okay, you need to go elsewhere." I giggle, lightly pushing him back a few feet. He groans, and crosses his arms as I turn around.

I pick out a lacy white tank top to wear, accompanied by a pair of skinny jeans.

I turn around to see Toby still stood there with his arms crossed.

"Don't worry, I'll make it up to you tonight, seeing I'm sleeping over." I smile, and he raises his eyebrows.

"Oh, are you?" He asks with a grin. "Mhm, I figured you wouldn't mind, because I have a new outfit to show you that's for your eyes only." I smirk, putting my hands around the back of his neck.

"Can I have a preview of it now?" He grins, his lips inching closer to mine. I shake my head, immediately connecting our lips.

"It's at your place already, you'll see tonight, don't worry." I say, kissing him quickly.

I take his hands and lead him downstairs, then outside to his truck.

"Now, you just need to change your shirt back at your place, and we can get going." I tell him, and he drives to his place.

When we reach his apartment, we get out of the truck and walk inside.

"So, I think I know what shirt you should wear.." I grin, walking to his bedroom with him following close behind.

I walk to his closet and quickly pull out a light blue shirt and tie.

"Here.." I grin, handing him the shirt. He smiles, pulling off the shirt he's wearing and replaces it with the one I gave him.

He then puts the tie around his neck, gesturing for me to tie it, because he still doesn't know how.

"You really should learn to tie one of these." I giggle, and he shakes his head. "Never." He whispers, kissing me softly.

"Okay, okay, you're distracting me again.." I say, pulling back from the short kiss. "Let's go." I say, grabbing his hands and leading him outside.

I give Toby directions to the café, and about 15 minutes later we arrive there.

When we walk inside, Toby looks at me with a smile.

"Why have I never heard tell of this place before? It's so us." He says and I giggle. "Aria told me about it." I tell him, and the waitress comes.

"Hi! Welcome to our board game café, take a seat wherever you like and someone will serve you shortly!" Our waitress explains with a smile and we smile back.

We go towards the back, and sit at a table for two.

"There are hundreds of board games. We can just go pick one and play it, then bring it back and get more!" I exclaim, unable to hide my excitement.

"You know what game we should play?" He smirks, as we walk towards the shelf and I nod my head.

"Scrabble." We both say at the same time, making me giggle.

We grab the board game, and make our way back to the table. "Okay, let me set it up.." I tell him, opening the game.

[...]

The two of us sit enjoying our date with endless laughs, and tons of desserts.

We spilt some gourmet cookies, Toby had a smoothie while I stuck to coffee, of course.

We played a few games, but scrabble for the longest amount of time.

"Hi, we're closing now, so I have to ask you to go up to the counter." The waitress says with a smile and I smile back.

"Of course, sorry!" I apologize, beginning to pack up the game. We return the game to the shelf, and make our way to the counter to pay.

I pull my credit card out, when Toby stops me, and hands her some cash. "Keep the change." He smiles.

"Let's go." He says, taking my hand. We walk out to his truck, and sit in it.

"So, did you like the café?" I ask him as he starts the truck. "I loved it. To make it better, you were there with me." He says, leaning in and kissing me.

I place my hands on his cheeks, moving closer to him.

"Hm, how about we head back to my place, and you show me that outfit that's for my eyes only?" He smirks and I nod.

•••

hii so I thought of this idea because a while ago my friends and I found this adorable café similar to the one described here :))

It was so amazing to just go in and play board games

Comment thoughts?