New Man

*based off ed sheeran's song! listen above if you'd like :)

Toby's POV: [about Wren + Spencer, kind of a diary for now]

It started a while ago.

7 months and 14 days, to be exact.

My girlfriend, the love of my life, broke up with me because she had fallen in love with someone else. Someone much richer than I am.

He's such a snob, he's the type of person to spend hundreds of dollars on ONE pair of jeans, he'll work out at least 5 times a week, and is constantly on a new vegan diet.

He always gets his hair styled by a professional, and even gets his clothes picked out.

Wren Kingston is one of the richest people in Rosewood, and treats whom he loves with respect.

His current girlfriend is Spencer Hastings, the love of my life. She's dating this snob. I can't say his name without cringing. He's the definition of stuck up, and doesn't think about anyone before himself.

He's too hung up in if his hair looks okay, or if his clothes match. Don't even get me started on the tattoos he has: which he has no idea what the actual meaning of them are.

Anyway, I'm getting off track.

He makes her happy, so I'm not totally opposed to this relationship. But on the other hand, I totally am because I'm still in love with her.

I know he makes her happy, because I tend to check her social medias. A lot. I know that makes me sound creepy, but I like looking back at the old photos of us, when she was truly happiest.

I love seeing the pictures of us on dates, drinking champagne, and holding hands.

The thing is, Spencer and I are still really close. But every time we hangout, all she talks about is Wren. She goes on and on about how in love they are.

But, if I'm being honest, it isn't meant to be. If it was, she wouldn't be calling me up trying to have sex every night.

I'm one hundred and ten percent sure Wren wouldn't be too happy to find out his girlfriend wants to have an affair with her ex, who she claims to be over.

Back to Wren.

He always carries around this bag that he calls a 'man bag', but we totally make fun of it and call it a purse. He caught onto it, and stopped wearing it, until Spencer publicly said it makes him look hot and manlier.

Every year he takes a trip to Europe.

Every. Single. Year.

Who can afford that? That's a lot of money to go off for a month to a different continent with your friends to drink.

Speaking of, he drinks so often, eats out, but still manages to have the perfect six pack? Honestly, I'm kind of jealous.

About his attire, he wears sunglasses indoors, in winter, and even at night time. Any time that man can be wearing shades, he will be.

Moving along to you, Spencer Hastings. You were the type of girl who sat away from the crowd and read. You never made bad decisions, until he came along.