Gender Reveal

//almost like a second part to the one shot "Positive" that I recently did\\

Spencer's POV:

I'm 8 months pregnant, and I'm the only one who knows the gender of our baby. The past 8 months Toby has joined me at all the appointments, but I wanted to keep the gender a secret to him, and share it with him in an extra special way.

So later today my friends and their significant other's will be joining Toby and I in our backyard for the gender reveal. We have most of it set up, it's a mix of blue and pink balloons and streamers with confetti prepared.

Everyone will stand around, I'll throw a ball to Toby, and when he hits it with the baseball bat, the colour (pink or blue) will come out, which is the gender of our baby.

I'm really excited for everyone to find out, because I've had to keep the secret for a really long time, and I've had this secretly planned for months.

"Hey, Spence." Toby says kissing me as I enter the kitchen. "And hello little baby." He says kneeling down and talking to the huge bump coming from my stomach. "I'm so excited to find out if it's a girl or boy." Toby says standing up and holding my hands.

"Just a few more hours when everyone arrives." I say kissing him. "And it's really weird to think that in about a month we'll have a little baby around with us." He says. "I know, that's crazy. Honestly. I'm really scared." I admit. "You'll be an amazing mother, Spencer, and I have no doubts about that." He smiles.

"Thanks, Toby." I smile back giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Let's go to the backyard and see everything." I tell him and he agrees. We walk out on the back porch and stand looking around at it all. "Are you sure you can't tell me the gender now?" He pleads. "Toby you know I can't. Hanna is videotaping the moment so we can look back on it, also I want to see your face when you find out." I say with a smile and he groans lightly.

"You better know that I love you. You know I hate waiting." He says and I giggle. "I know you do, but just remember it's out of love." I say kissing him. "How much longer until they come over?" He mumbles kissing me. "We have... one hour." I say checking my watch. "Follow me." He whispers, his nose touching my ear as he talks.

I follow him inside, and he sits down on the couch, pulling me with him. "Let's relax here for a bit." He says putting his hands on my stomach and kissing my cheek.

After an hour of laying down and talking with him, there was a knock at the door. We both get up, and Toby answers the door. "You're getting so big!" Aria cries running to my side to help me up. "I know, less than a month till the baby arrives!" I exclaim excitedly. "I can't wait to be an aunt!" She says, and then Toby enters the room, talking to Ezra.

"How are you?" Ezra asks walking over to me and kissing my cheek. "I'm great, thank you." I smile hugging him. A few minutes later, there was another knock, I take Ezra and Aria to our backyard and explain what I'm going to do. A few minutes after, Emily and Alison both come running at me, asking how I feel. "I feel great." I say hugging them both.

We talk for about 10 minutes, then we see Hanna and Caleb walk out of the house. "Who let you in?" I ask hugging Hanna. "I let myself in." She says and we all laugh. "Wow! Hi." Caleb says looking at my bump and hugging me. "Yeah the baby's getting there." I say with a smile.

"Is it time now?" Emily asks and I nod. "Finally!" Toby yells and I laugh. "Ready with the camera?" I ask Hanna and she nods, telling me she's started the recording.

"Hi to whoever sees this in the future, I'm Spencer Hastings, and I'm 8 months pregnant. This is the father, Toby Cavanaugh. If you're wondering what we're doing, I'll be throwing a ball to Toby, he'll hit it with the bat, revealing the gender of our unborn baby. Ready?" I ask talking to the camera.

I nervously, yet excitedly, toss the ball to Toby. He swings hard, smacking the ball, and pink powder flies everywhere. I smile wide as I bite my lip, and Toby drops the bat immediately, runs over to me, picks me up and swings me around. "We're having a girl." He exclaims hugging me closely as he continues to spin me.

"I hope you know I can't wait to meet her." He smiles hugging me. "Okay, thanks for recording Hanna." I say motioning for her to stop the recording now.

"You're having a girl!" They all say excitedly running over to me and merging all of us into a huge group hug.

"This is the best news I've ever gotten, god I love you." Toby says kissing me as they all stand around us. "Let's have some cake!" I exclaim holding Toby's hand and preparing to serve our gender reveal cake, that was specially made for us.

•••

Hey I hope you liked this :)

I tried to make it cute !?!?

Comment thoughts??