Home Again

Prompt: Toby had to move away for work, and he's been gone for 3 years. That's the last time they seen each other in person. They wanted to keep the long distance so they texted, called and face timed. Spencer finds out he's coming home for good and counts down the days until they see each other again and can spend their lives together.

Spencer's POV:

As I was watching a movie alone in my room, there was an incoming FaceTime from Toby, my boyfriend. "Hey beautiful." He says with a smile. "Hi." I smile hearing his voice. "I miss you, I can't believe we haven't hugged, kissed, or even touched in 3 years." I say sadly as we talk. "Yeah, don't you wish there was a way we could just finally be together?" He asks me.

"All the time." I say getting up off my bed to close my room door. "I have news." He says excitedly. "What? A better job offer? More payment?" I ask. "Even better. I found out, that my job is moving again." He says. "How is that better? You could be moving even farther away!" I yell. "Hold on. Spence, what I'm saying is, my job is moving to Rosewood again. I'm coming home baby." He tells me with a smile.

"Are you joking?" I ask smiling with tears falling down my cheeks. "No, and I seriously can't wait. Plus, they told me it's permanent so I'm never going to be leaving your side." He says with a smile. "We'll be inseparable. I just wish I could hug you right now!" I exclaim with a smile. "In 10 days you can." He tells me. "10 days?!" I say excitedly. "Mhm." He replies turning the camera, to show some picked bags.

"This is amazing!" I say with a smile. "Can you pick me up at the airport? I want you to be the first person I see. Plus my flight gets in 2 am, and I have no family left so I'd have to take a cab to a nearby hotel." He tells me. "Actually I can't, sorry. I have to study for this huge AP French test next Friday night." I lie, I'm planning on surprising him at the airport. "Oh, well that's fine. Can you call me a cab?" He asks.

"Of course. But hey, we can hug in 10 days." I exclaim. "I bet you're even more beautiful than the last time we seen each other. "Don't get your hopes up." I tease laughing. "Too late." He giggles. "My parents and Melissa actually just left for Philly a few minutes ago, and won't be home for weeks, so you can stay here with me, it can be like we're living together. Also, we can ask if you can live in the barn." I say excitedly.

"That sounds perfect, I got to go finish packing babe, love you so much." He says waving. "I love you too." I wave back.

10 days later
Saturday morning/2AM

I'm standing at the bottom of the escalator, Toby's plane just landed. I nervously yet anxiously wait to see the love of my life again. I see people coming down. That's when my eyes fell upon this handsome man with the most beautiful blue eyes and perfect smile. "Toby!" I yell running past everyone. He drops his carry on as I leap into his arms and wrap myself around him.

"I've missed you so damn much." I whisper with tears falling down my face, not leaving his arms. "Don't let go, not yet." I whisper into his ear as I hold him tighter. I finally get down and place a kiss upon his lips, and grab his hand. "Just how I imagined it, after 3 years. I thought you had to study?" He laughs nudging me. "I may of lied." I giggle. "Aren't you tired?" He asks me. "A little, but I couldn't wait until tomorrow." I say.

"I'm so happy you're home for good." I say hugging his arm tightly. We grab his bags and walk out to my car. "You still have this old thing?" He exclaims teasingly as I laugh. "How's everyone?" He asks not taking his eyes off of me. "Um, good. Why are you staring?" I giggle. "Because you're beautiful, and I've missed looking at you." He says putting his hand on my upper thigh as I drive.

"I can make you more tired..." He whispers seductively into my ear as I unlock the house door. "Toby!" I yell laughing and slapping his chest a little. "But I've missed you." He whispers grabbing my waist and pulling me into his body. I put my lips against his and run my hands through his soft hair. "Let's go to my room.." I whisper grabbing his hand and leading him up the stairs.

"I've missed this room too, we've made quite a few memories in here.." He smirks kissing me again. "I love you so much." I say kissing him. "I wanted to say that first." He whines putting me down on my bed.

Look! Another one shot!

I seen this somewhere and had to do it because they are so cute

Comment thoughts??