Spoby 6x07

*this moment is SO cute and I wanna make a one shot of it so it's longer and more happens (basically spencer doesn't leave him & they hangout !)

Spencer's POV:

It's been months since I seen Toby last.

It's been 3 damn months.

I miss him. I want him home. I want to kiss him again.

I hate that he had to go so long for a job, but it's only 3 months. Then he's home again forever.

He promised me he'd be home in 2 days, so I made plans with the girls before he returns, because there will be no separating us once he gets back.

I grab my phone and bag when I hear a knock at the door.

I sigh, assuming it's one of Melissa's friends looking for her, but when I see who's on the other side of the door, my heart skips a beat.

"Hey, you're back." I smile, running into Toby's arms. I place my hands on the back of his neck and his go on my back as we kiss.

We continue to kiss and he picks me up, so I wrap my legs around his front.

"Hi." I whisper, giggling as he spins me around and finally lays me down.

"I was actually just leaving.." I say, taking his hands and pulling him towards the island.

"Oh, no. Change your plans." He pleads and I grin. "I can't, Toby. I told the girls I'd spend some time with them before you came back because as soon as you returned this would happen.." I grin, and he leans in closer, connecting our lips.

"Wait. Is your mom home?" He asks. "No, no, her and dad are in Philly visiting Melissa." I say, and he kisses me again, pulling me in closer.

"Mm, Toby. I have to go to Aria's." I mumble, pulling back and putting my hands against his chest. He leans in closer, but this time I lean back, pressing our foreheads together and putting my hands on his cheeks while his are on my back.

"I really want to spend time with you, but the girls.." I say, and he kisses me again. "Please, Spence? We can make it quick." He smirks and I giggle.

"You know that when we start I won't wanna go." I tell him and this time he smirks. "Okay, okay, I'll cancel. But just because I really want to keep kissing you." I grin, and he kisses my cheek, down my neck.

"Wait, wait." I giggle, grabbing my phone and calling Aria.

"Hi, I actually can't come over with you guys. Sorry. Toby came back early." I say.
"Come on, Spence! I haven't seen you in forever." Aria sighs.
"But," I say before Toby interrupts.
"Toby.." I giggle as he tries to pull my shirt off.
"What's going on?" She asks curiously.
"Nothing. Toby's just.." I say, but I'm unable to finish my sentence because he kisses down my neck.
"I have to go. Talk later." I say and hang up.

"Now Aria is going to think we're really sexual." I giggle and Toby laughs. "So what? What if we are?" He smirks and I hit his chest playfully.

"Come on, I bought something while you were gone.." I whisper, taking his hands and dragging him through the living room and upstairs.

"Wait here." I smirk, going in my room and closing the door.

I remove my clothing, and put on my newly bought lingerie.

"Okay, come in!" I yell out, and the doorknob immediately turns.

"Oh. My. God." Toby lets out, and I stand there smirking.

I walk towards him, and wrap my arms around his neck. "Ready for some fun?" I ask with a grin, and he nods quickly.

~~after~~

"Damn, I've missed you." He sighs, kissing my cheek and I giggle. "You too. I've been waiting so long to see you. It felt like years since our last kiss." I tell him, holding onto his hand.

"I promise you I'll never leave again. No matter what. I'm here for good." He smiles, bringing my hand to his face and kissing it.

I lean up to kiss Toby, when I hear a door slam downstairs.

"Spencer? We're home!" I hear my mom's voice, and my heart beat quickens.

"Shit." I mumble, and my eyes widen. I jump out of bed, pulling Toby with me. Without hesitation I push him into the closet, throw our discarded clothes under the bed and put a robe around my naked body.

Then, my room door opens.

"Oh, hi sweetheart. Did I catch you at a bad time?" She asks, and I shake my head. "I was getting ready to pick out an outfit from my closet and then get a shower, that's all. Seeing Toby will be home soon. Anyway, I thought you were going to be gone for a few more days?" I ask, tightening my robe.

"We decided to come back early. Surprise!" She exclaims with a smile and I give a fake one in return. "Well, let me help you pick out a date outfit for when you and Toby go out in a few days!" She says, and my eyes widen.

"Um, no. That's fine, mom. My closet is a mess, anyway. Just let me get my outfit ready and shower." I smile nervously, my hand on the handle of the closet door.

"Alright, then. We're going to visit your grandma now. We'll be back in like 3 hours. See you." She smiles, closing the door behind her.

I wait a moment, and then I hear her vehicle drive away. I sigh, opening the closet door.

Toby is sat in the back, covering himself with some of my clothes.

"Coast is clear." I grin, throwing him his boxers. "That could of been bad." He says, putting on the boxers and kissing my cheek.

"Very." I sigh, jumping on my bed and laying on my back.

"I don't like lying to her, but she would of killed us if she found us here like this." I say, and Toby lays next to me.

"But she didn't. Which is better for all of us." He says which makes me giggle.

"Well now we know she won't be back for a bit, so I'm going to shower. Seeing I told her I was going to." I say, getting of the bed and Toby grabs my hand.

"How about we get a bath?" He smirks. "We?" I grin, raising an eyebrow. "Yeah." He smiles, and I think about it for a second.

"Sure, sounds romantic." I say, taking his hand and leading him to the bathroom. He places his lips against my bare neck as I run the bath water.

He then connects our lips, beginning to untie the bathrobe.

That's when my phone rings.

He groans, which makes me giggle.

I run into my room, Toby following.

"Hello?" I answer.
"Hey, can you come over now?" Aria asks.
"Sorry, but Toby and I have plans." I say, thankful she can't see how much I'm smirking.
"You can't keep ditching us for him!" She exclaims and I roll my eyes.
"It's not like that. I promise. It's been three months, Ar. If this were Ezra I'm sure you two would be doing the same." I say, and she sighs.
"Fine, but-" She begins to say before I cut her off giggling.

"What's so funny?" She asks.
"Toby, stop. I'm on the phone. Don't kiss me." I giggle, and I hear Aria cough loudly.
"Oh, sorry. I really need to go. Bye." I say hanging up.

"That's twice now Toby." I tell him, as he unties my robe.

"Oh well. I just really want to kiss my girlfriend, that's all." He smirks, leaning in and connecting our lips.

•••

This also sucked ah sorry

Comment thoughts??

WE WERE ACTUALLY ROBBED OF THIS ADORABLE COUPLE :(