Move in

Spencer's POV:
***9.16 friends! mike/phoebe :)

The credits roll on the tv, and Toby gives me a kiss on the head.

"I should get going." He says, and I wrap my arms around him tighter. "No," I whine, putting my head back on his chest. "Please stay the night." I tell him.

"I will, but I gotta go home first and get some more clothes. I haven't been home in 4 days." He tells me, sitting up.

I remove my hands from around him, and tuck a piece of hair behind my ear. "It's been 4 days?" I ask, and he nods. "I need to go check up on the loft. I promise I'll be back in a couple of hours, okay?" He tells me.

"It'll only be a couple of hours, but I'll miss you." I tell him, stroking his cheek. I lean in slowly and kiss him. "I'll miss you too." He replies with a smile.

These past few weeks we've spent the majority of our time together. When we weren't together, it was weird. We were always at the barn, laying in each others arms, just watching movies.

"Are you sure you need to go back? We can wash your clothes again." I tell him, as he stands. "It's fine, I need to make sure everything's good down there anyway. It won't be long." He says, putting his coat on.

"Okay.." I whisper, wrapping the blanket around me and laying back on my couch.

He gives me a smile, opens the door, and shuts it behind him. I sigh, looking at the credits on the tv.

"You know what?" Toby says, seconds after he had just left. "What?" I ask, sitting up.

"I just realized something. I don't want to go home." He says, walking inside and closing the door.

"I hate going back to my loft now." He tells me, sitting next to me on the couch. "When I'm there. I miss you. God, Spence. I really miss you." He says, shaking his head and I smile.

"So..do you want to move in together?" He asks me, holding my hand. I look at him, and he's smiling wider than before.

"Toby..." I smile, looking down, and he lifts my chin using his finger. "Yes." I smile. "So, we're doing it?" He asks me and I nod. "We're doing it. We're moving in together." I smile, and he leans in and kisses me.

"I love you, Spencer. So much." He smiles, hugging me tight. "I love you too." I reply.

"I can't believe we're actually going to live together. This is crazy. My step-father always told me I'd never find someone who'd want to 'deal with me' all the time. Boy did I prove him wrong." Toby says with a grin, and I hold his hand.

"Toby, I never have to 'deal with you'. You're so amazing, and yes you proved him so wrong." I tell him smiling.

"So, do you want to move here or your place?" I ask him, moving in closer.

"I was thinking here, because we could renovate it with the money I get from selling the loft, and make it into a beautiful home for 2 until we're ready for marriage, and of course, family." He says happily, moving a piece of hair behind my ear.

"You think about our future?" I ask with a wide grin, and he moves his face in closer to mine. "Yes, I do. Don't you?" He whispers, and I bite my lip nodding.

"I love to think about our wedding, waking up in the morning with our kids, planning family fun days that you organize perfectly.." He whispers.

"Yeah, what else?" I whisper.

"Well, I imagine our kids growing up and having kids, and you hosting huge family get togethers with the grandchildren...Even us growing old together, sitting on rocking chairs on the front porch." He whispers, his lips millimetres from mine.

Before he can say anything else, I kiss him gently.

"I can't wait to start our lives together. Your vision for our future sounds so perfect." I tell him with a huge smile.

~~later that day

"Thank you guys, for helping." I smile to my friends, who are carrying some of Toby's boxes inside the barn.

"No problem. You knew we'd help out. We're all so happy for you!" Aria exclaims, hugging me again.

"Do you need some help setting up? Alison and Emily are grabbing the last two boxes." Hanna tells us and we shake our heads.

"We don't want to bother you too much. Besides, we'll probably work on unpacking later or tomorrow." I smile.

"Well, we'll leave you to it. Love you guys." Aria says, this time hugging both Toby and I, then everyone joins in.

"Okay, okay!" I exclaim laughing and everyone else laughs too.

"I can't believe you're moving in together. I remember sitting on my bed with Spencer and talking about 'the boy next door'. And I remember her saying Toby's different than she thought he'd be." Emily says with a smile, and I blush slightly.

"Em, you're making her blush." Toby says, teasing me a little.

"Thank you, again. You can go, really." I tell them, my face red from blushing.

"See you. If you need anything else don't hesitate to call us." Alison smiles, waving.

We follow them to the door, closing it behind them.

"Well, this is it. Our future lies ahead of us." I sigh, smiling to him.

He smiles back, and takes my hands.

"I can't imagine spending my life with someone other than you. And I mean it. I'd be so lost without you in my life. You make me so happy. And I love you." Toby says grinning and I lean in kissing him.

"Toby." I say quietly, holding back some tears. "You don't understand just how important you are to me. You're my number one, and don't tell the girls that." I chuckle, and he joins in.

"You're my best friend. Forever and always." I say, pulling him in closer for a hug.

"This is perfect. Our future has really begun. And I can't believe it's with the most beautiful person in the world." Toby whispers, his lips millimetres from mine.

•••

THIS ISNT GOOD BUT I NEEDED TO POST!!

SORRY FOR BEING INACTIVE LOL

I was gonna update yesterday but I couldn't finish due to a hand injury !! I had it wrapped and couldn't type quickly lol so I got frustrated 😂😂

Comment thoughts????