Travelling

Prompt: Spencer and Toby take their first vacation together!

Spencer's POV:

"Time to wake up" Toby says shaking me lightly and I groan. "Come on Spence, today we're going to Florida for 2 weeks!" He sing songs and I can't help but laugh at him. "What? You're finally out of school for the summer, and I don't have to work for a while, we need some alone time." He says throwing one of his pillows at me and I laugh once again. "What time does our flight leave?" I ask pulling the blankets over my head.

"9:00 am, but we need to be at the airport for 7:00 am, and you told me to wake you at 6:00." He says pulling the blankets down. "10 more minutes?" I ask pulling the blankets up over my head once again. "Spence you told me to wake you this early so you can get a shower and make sure you have everything on your Hasting's checklist." He grins mocking me. "Hey, that actually works!" I say sitting up and throwing his pillow back at him.

"Get up for me?" He jokes pouting his lip like I do to him, once again, mocking me. "I'm kidding." He says kissing my cheek. "But seriously we need to get going babe." He smiles kissing my cheek again. I groan and throw the blankets off of me, to make my way to the bathroom. I quickly grab a shower, put on a dress, and dry my hair. I walk out of the bedroom and into the kitchen where I see Toby preparing some coffee and pancakes for us.

"Mm smells delicious." I say grabbing the freshly made coffee from his hands and taking a sip. "Seriously? You couldn't wait a few more minutes?" He laughs and I shake my head. "Okay, so is everything perfect?" He grins. "Well I went over my checklist..." I tell him laying the coffee down and pulling the paper out; "and everything is in except your toothbrush." I say showing him the list. "Am I actually one step ahead of the Hasting's checklist?" He smirks showing me his toothbrush in his carry on.

"Wow, you're actually prepared." I say sarcastically snatching the paper from him and folding it so it fits in a small pouch in my carry on. "When will the pancakes be ready? I'm starving!" I exclaim taking a seat on the bar stool around the island. "Soon, just wait." He says flipping them over. A few minutes later he puts 2 on a plate for me, and 2 on a plate for him. "Thanks." I smile digging in. "You weren't kidding." He chuckles and I playfully shove his shoulder.

After we eat and wash the dishes, it's 6:35. "We got to go, we can't be late!" I exclaim tugging on his arm. "We'll make it, I was just checking to make sure everything will be okay with the loft." He smiles wrapping an arm around my shoulder. "Let's go to the truck." He smiles taking both suitcases. We drive to the airport, drop our luggage off, go through security and make our way to the gate. "We're at gate D37." I read off our boarding pass and pointing to the signs.

We find our gate and finally take a seat, just waiting for our flight to take off. "I'm so excited to go on our first vacation together, alone." He says pulling me on his lap. "It's going to be so warm and beautiful there, especially compared to Rosewood." I giggle and he nods playing with the bottom of my dress. "Mhm, it's 25 degrees here and 43 up there." He responds. "Aren't you glad I convinced you to wear these shorts with a tank top now?" I say with a smile.

"I suppose, not like you would of let me leave with my jeans and t-shirt anyway." He shrugs and I playfully hit his shoulder as he laughs. "Very funny." I say in a mocking tone. "Will you tell me what our beach condo looks like now?" I ask excitedly. "Spence it's a surprise." He reminds me and I groan. "Fine, but I hope you know I'll keep bugging you about it." I grin leaning down and kissing him. "Later." He whispers with a smirk pulling back from my kiss and I frown.

"Hello passengers flying with Rosewood Airlines to Miami, Florida. We will now start boarding the First Class flyers. The First Class flyers." The announcer says. A little while later, she finally calls our zone number and we board the plane hand in hand. "We're getting closer!" I say excitedly and he smiles at me. "We need to take lots of pictures together, this can't ever be forgotten!" I exclaim. "No matter what, I'll never forget this." He smiles and I kiss his cheek. We walk onto the plane and make our way to our seats.

"Can I have the window seat?!" I ask excitedly and he laughs a little. "Go on." He grins letting me on the inside, with him on the outside. We put our carry on's underneath the seat, and before I knew it, the plane was in the air and on route to Miami. "Wake me when we're preparing to land." I yawn laying my head against his arm and falling asleep.

A few hours later

"Spence." Toby whispers shaking me lightly. "What?" I groan keeping my eyes closed. "We landed, I was going to wake you when we were going down but you looked at peace." He says running his fingers through my hair. I smile and slowly open my eyes for them to meet Toby's. "Everyone's starting to get off, maybe we should go too." He smiles reaching his hand out and I take it. We put our carry on's on our back, and walk down the escalator in the arrivals area.

We walk through the huge crowd and towards where we pick up our luggage. Eventually, we find ours and take a cab to the beach condo. "I'm so excited." I smile sitting close to Toby in the backseat. "What's the address?" The cab driver speaks up, interrupting me. "Uh... Here!" Toby says handing him a piece of paper with the address written down. After a 2 hour cab ride we finally make it to the condo. Toby pays the taxi driver and we take the luggage/carry on's inside.

"It looks gorgeous from the outside." I tell him in awe, when he unlocks the door, my jaw drops. It kind of looks like the loft for arrangement of the rooms, but a prettier version. "Let me give you a tour." He grins taking my hands. "This is our own kitchen, this is our living room, this is the bathroom, and this is where we'll be a lot of the time..." He smirks and I playfully smack his chest causing him to laugh. He opens the bedroom door and it's honestly beautiful.

There's a huge bed in the middle, a flatscreen tv, wooden bed side tables, name it and it's probably there. "How are we affording this?" I ask wrapping my arms around his neck. "Shh." He whispers kissing me slowly. When we pull back I can't help but to stare into his breathtaking blue eyes. "Is it later yet?" I smirk kissing his jaw and he just eagerly nods. He quickly picks me up and kisses me on the way over to the bed. He lays me down gently and then hovers over me.

He kisses my lips and then trails it down my neck to my shoulders. He quickly slides down the dress straps and helps me pull the dress over my head. I reach for the hem of his shorts and start pulling them off while he quickly removes his shirt. In seconds the rest of our clothes were off and we were under the blankets.

--after--

"I love you so much." I whisper in his ear, kissing his jaw. "You know, I had one more surprise for you. We were going to see it but we kinda took a stop here." He grins. "Can't we see it later? I love just laying here with you." I tell him holding onto his arm tighter. "Actually, we have somewhere to be." He grins getting out of bed and I frown. "Here, put this on." He winks throwing me a bikini. "What, why?" I ask sitting up and pulling the duvet over my body.

"Just do it." He smiles putting on swim shorts. I put on my bikini and he grabs 2 towels. He takes my hand and leads me outside to the back. He slides open the glass door in the back of condo was this huge balcony overlooking the beach. My jaw dropped as I looked over at him. "I was thinking, we could go to the beach and watch the sunset?" He grins and I eagerly nod.

~ after the beach/just before sunset ~

"Thanks for today, I can't wait to see what will happen in the next 2 weeks." I grin walking into our room. "Me too." He replies taking his swim shorts off as I take off my bikini. "I have another idea, be right back." I grin running out of the room. I look in the closet down the hall, and find some big blankets and run back in. He gives me a confused look when I tug on his hand. I lead him out to our balcony right after I wrap the blanket around the two of us.

I motion for him to sit down so then I can sit on his lap while we watch the sunset. "Much better." He smiles as I lay my head on his shoulder.

"The view of the sunset is so pretty." I tell him looking over the beach.

"But you're prettier." He grins and I kiss him.

I rushed the ending I feel like but I felt like I needed to post yiKes.

Sorry for not posting, but at the moment I have 9 more ideas (if I don't delete them from the drafts)

Ps: I think this was my longest one shot

Comment thoughts??