Pool Party

Spencer's POV:

This weekend all of us (me/Toby, Aria/Ezra, Hanna/Caleb, Emily/Alison) are staying at my lake house.

The lake house has a huge pool, where the 8 of us will be having a pool party. The house is fairly large, thankfully. Plus, each 'couple' will get their own room.

Toby and I are currently packing to go there, because we're leaving in about an hour.

"I'm so excited!" I exclaim, packing some oversized sweaters. "Me too," Toby agrees, packing a few extra shirts so I can wear them to bed.

"I think you should wear this bikini." Toby smirks, holding up my favourite bikini, which doesn't cover up much.

"You're literally only saying that because it barely covers me, and it gives you more of an excuse to stare at me half naked." I smirk, tossing it in my bag and he nods. "Well, I can't disagree." He smirks back, throwing swim trunks in his bag.

"Did you say your lake house has a hot tub?" He asks, as he folds some shorts and jeans. "Yeah, right next to the pool." I tell him, continuing to pack.

"I can't believe your parents are letting us all stay up there for the whole weekend." Toby exclaims. "Well, they sort of think it's just me and the girls." I say, and he laughs.

"I should of known. If they knew I was going to be there, and we wouldn't have any supervision, they wouldn't let this happen." He says.

"That isn't true," I tell him. "They weren't very pleased the times they caught us making out, Spence. So I can only imagine what it'd be like if they seen what bikini you're planning on wearing, and how I stare at you." He smirks.

"I see your point." I giggle. "Well, they don't have to know everything. Plus, this'll be way more fun. Imagine the kind of fun we can have." I smirk, kissing him.

At the lake house

It's 7:40 pm, and we finally arrive at the lake house. All of us walk inside, and I show them around.

"Toby and I are staying on the 3rd floor in my old bedroom, Ezra and Aria you'll be staying in Melissa's room down there, to the left." I say, pointing down the hall.

"Hanna and Caleb, on the second floor there is a guest room, you guys will have that one. Finally, Emily and Alison, you'll have the other guest room on the 2nd floor." I smile, and we all go to our rooms to unpack.

When Toby and I reach our room, we close the door and he immediately pushes me up against it, kissing me. "Wow, Tobes. Kissing me already?" I smirk, as he kisses down my neck.

"Hey guys," Hanna says banging on the door and Toby groans. We move away from the door, opening it to reveal Hanna and Caleb standing there in their swim suits.

"Ready for our pool party?" She exclaims. "Han, we need to unpack first. Then we can go out." I tell her. "Everyone else is unpacking." Toby tells her and she sighs. "Fine, let's unpack Caleb." She groans, walking back downstairs.

I close the door again, and Toby connects our lips. "How about we pretend we unpacked, and make out for 20 minutes instead?" He smirks.

I move my hands down to his belt, and unbuckle his jeans, and he removes his shirt. I quickly pull off my top and jeans, and pull Toby over to our bed, falling back on it.

I wrap my legs around his waist, pulling him down closer as we kiss. About 15 minutes later, there was a knock at the door again.

"Yes?" I call out, as Toby quietly continues to kiss down my neck.

"We're all ready!" Hanna exclaims, and Toby groans, still kissing my neck. "We'll get our swimsuits on and meet you in the living room in 10." I say and she groans loudly.