New Years

Prompt: Toby and Spencer are at this huge rooftop party with their friends, celebrating New Years together for their first time as a couple.

Spencer's POV:

The girls promised not to leave me to go drinking with their boyfriends and get into other things tonight like every other party, but of course they did. I was smart to bring along Toby because we won't get drunk, and it's our first New Years as a couple. "Want another drink?" Toby yells over the music as we are overlooking the snow covered city from this huge building.

"No thanks." I shout over the music. "What?" He yells back, unable to hear me. I lean really close to his ear. "No thanks. But do you want to get out of here?" I ask shyly. He lays down our drinks and nods. He pulls me by my arm through the crowd and out the door. We walk down the stairs in silence, and go to our apartment room which is just 2 floors down.

"Want to go back up when it's closer to midnight?" He asks me as he unlocks the door. "Sure, it's just so crazy up there and I'm not good at parties." I say laughing. "I'm sorry about your friends leaving you again." He smiles as we sit on the couch. "It's nothing, plus I'm used to being left out. With Ali, everything evolves around her, and if you're lucky, you too." I sigh.

"Well if it makes you feel any better, you're my everything." He smiles inching closer to me. I smile and look back down fidgeting with my hands. "Uh, thanks for not leaving me up there. I know it's lame hanging out with Spencer Hastings on New Years Eve. You probably would rather be getting drunk with some friends." I say. "This is the best New Years I've ever had." He smiles holding my hand.

"You know you're beautiful, right?" He tells me making me blush. "You're, you're just saying that because we're dating." I say shyly. "You don't like the truth?" He asks with a smile. I just look at him and shake my head smiling. "What did you have in mind to do? Seeing we couldn't do it at the rooftop party?" He asks smirking. "Wait, what time is it?" I ask slowly unbuttoning my coat.

"It's only 11:00 pm." He says staring at me. I smirk and start unbuttoning my jeans and I pull off my shirt. "Now that you mention it, I do have something in mind." I smirk pulling him up off the couch and into his room. I push him back onto the bed and climb on top of him. "Damn." He whispers as I straddle his hips. I hear him moan as I kiss down his neck. I take his coat off, along with his shirt.

I kiss down his chest to his abs. "Are we doing this?" He asks enjoying the kissing. I don't respond with words, instead I run my hands over the crotch of his pants, to see he's already turned on. I smirk unbuttoning his jeans and he kicks them off his ankles. He unclasps my bra and lets it fall to the floor.

"Are you sure about this?" He asks me in a sincere voice. Sure, we've had sex before, but he always asks before we get into something to make sure I'm comfortable. I love that about him. I nod slightly tugging at his boxers. He pulls down the blankets after removing my panties, and we crawl underneath them. "I love you so much." He whispers in my ear as we kiss. "I love you." I respond as he kisses down my neck.

/I'm bad at writing sex scenes soo this is after the sex;)\

"Damn." He whispers running his hand over my body. I smirk and cuddle in closer. "What time is it?" I ask putting my head on his chest. "11:45 pm, we should soon go up and pretend we didn't leave, your friends, well Ali, will be all over you about it." He tells me and I nod. "Can I sleep here tonight?" I ask stroking his chest. "Of course, you need to sleep over more often." He smiles kissing my head.

"Let's get dressed." I tell him getting out of bed. I put my panties and jeans on, along with one of his shirts, not bothering with a bra because I'm going to be wearing a coat. Toby puts his boxers, jeans and shirt on with a coat over it. We slip back into the party, and walk back to the side. "I love the view from here." I smile overlooking the city, holding his hand. "This view is better." He smiles staring at me.

"It's almost midnight! Where have you been?" A drunk Alison yells over the music. "We've been here dancing and partying all night." I lie, because she's too drunk to think. She nods and walks away, extremely drunk. "At least they are too drunk to prove us wrong." He whispers in my ear. I nod and start to shiver a little. "Are you cold?" He asks rubbing my arm.

"A little, but after midnight we can head to bed or something." I tell him. "Here, take my coat too." He smiles handing me his coat. I put it over my shoulders and we the stand there talking for a few minutes.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1..." We smile counting down to midnight. "Happy New Year babe. I love you." He smiles pulling me in for a kiss. We continue to make out for about 5 minutes because the cheering is long over and the music is playing again. "Let's get out of here." I smirk pulling him through the crowd.

Slight twist ;)
Spoby is too cute
This sucks but I have a few prompt ideas 😊

Comment thoughts?