Found

Prompt: Toby finds Spencer drunk and takes her back to his loft to take care of her.

(They didn't break up, which means that isn't the reason she got drunk. They aren't really dating in the start.)

TOBY'S POV!

I walk into the bar a few miles out of town, and take a seat in a booth near the back. I look around to find a waitress to order a drink, when I see Spencer sat at the bar. I walk over to her, and take the empty seat next to her. "Hey Spence." I say with a smile. "Heyy, Tobes." She slurs, oh she's drunk. "How are you?" She asks with a goofy grin. "I'm good, the question is, how are you?" I ask. "Oh, you know, my parents are being my parents. So I ran off, and found myself here." She laughs.

"Here, um... Spence, I can't leave you here like this." I tell her picking her coat off the floor and putting it in my arms. "What?" She asks and chuckles. "You're drunk, I'm going to take you back to my place." I tell her taking her hand and standing her up. She nods and I lead her outside to my truck. I open the door for her, help her in and buckle her seat belt. "Such a gentlemen." She giggles as I get in my side. "You won't remember any of this tomorrow.." I mumble driving to my place.

When we reach the parking lot outside my loft, I run over to her side and help her out. We walk inside hand in hand, my support is so she doesn't fall, and I figure out what to do with her. "Spence it's 1:00 am, how are you feeling?" I ask. "Sick." She says before clenching her stomach. "You smell like alcohol too." I say before dragging her into the bathroom. In seconds she was down on her knees, throwing up in the toilet. I kneel behind her, holding back her hair and rubbing her back. "It'll be okay." I whisper over and over again.

When she's feeling a bit better, I insist on helping her out of the alcohol smelling clothes. "Here, I'll run you a bath, and wash you up before we get in bed." I tell her with a smile. She sits on the floor as I run the bath water, making sure it's hot enough before she gets in. "Take my hands." I say reaching them out to her and she takes them. I pull her up, and put my hands on her waist. She smirks and slowly starts to move towards me, making our lips sync together. "No, I-I can't. I can't take advantage of you." I whisper pushing her back a little.

I sigh as I pull off her top, unhook her bra, then pull off her leggings and panties. "Sit here, I'll wash you and your hair." I say and she listens. She lowers herself in, and I grab the shampoo. I wash her hair with both shampoo and conditioner, then make sure there aren't any remaining suds. When that's done, I take some soap and body wash, and start washing her so the smell of alcohol fades. "Are you sure we can't do anything?" She asks with a grin. "I think it's time we get you out." I tell her reaching my hands out once again.

She sighs and takes them, so I pull her up and out of the tub. I hand her the towel, and then help her dry off. "You know, I can do something." She giggles dropping the towel. "I'm not sure about that." I smile picking it back up and finish drying her off. I help her into a pair of my boxers and one of my shirts, and then we make our way to my bed. I pull my shirt off, leaving me with just jogging pants. We climb underneath the blankets, and she cuddles into me. "We'll talk about this and us tomorrow." I say kissing her head.

"Okay." She mumbles closing her eyes. I sigh pulling her closer, drifting off to sleep.

The next morning

"Toby?" I hear someone say softly. "You're finally awake." I smile looking down at Spencer cuddled into me. "Oh, I-I'm." She stutters sitting up. "What am I doing here?" She asks looking around, and down at what she's wearing. "Did we.." She asks nervously. "No, I couldn't..wouldn't, take advantage of you." I mumble. "What happened?" She asks shyly moving off of me. "Well I found you drunk in that bar just out of town, you said something about your parents being your parents." I start saying and we make eye contact.

"Then I insisted on bringing you back because I just couldn't leave you there. So when we got back, you threw up a few times, then I helped you get a bath, and you kissed me.. But I said I didn't want to take advantage so I stopped it. Then I dressed you and put you to sleep." I finish saying. "Oh... Well I'm sorry I'm such a handful, I shouldn't of put that responsibility on you. But thanks for not just leaving me there." She smiles taking my hand. "Yeah of course. Want me to get you some coffee?" I ask her and she nods.

"You can stay here, I'll be right back." I smile walking out. 5 minutes later I return with 2 cups of coffee. "Also sorry about the clothing choice, I didn't know what you would be comfortable in." I apologize handing her the coffee. "Thanks, and no, it's perfect." She smiles taking a sip. "Toby?" She asks. "Yeah?" I ask looking over. "I know this is a lot to ask because, well, because we're just friends. But, would you like to go out with me?" She asks laying her coffee down and I copy her gesture.

"You..want to go out with..me?" I stutter nervously. "I'm just Toby Cavanaugh, and you're Spencer Hastings." I say in disbelief. "You're a good guy, Toby. Any girl would be lucky to have someone as generous and considerate as you in their life. I want to be that lucky girl." She smiles. "Yes, of course, I'd love to go out with you." I smile hugging her. I lie back down, and she hesitantly lies next to me. I put my arm around her and pull her in closer, so she can wrap her arm around my stomach.

"Again, thank you." She smiles. "No troubles." I reply stroking her hair. "No troubles.." I whisper nearly inaudible.

This sucks, but I got this idea randomly one day lol

Comment thoughts??