Help

*Disclaimer: at one part of this one shot, it won't be too detailed because the topic may be sensitive & it's serious

Spencer's POV:

I'm sitting in the barn, watching tv when there was a knock at the door. I turn the tv off, walk to the door and open it.

I'm surprised when I see Caleb standing there.

The two of us broke up just shortly after him and Hanna had realized they still have very strong feelings for each other. That's the nice way of saying he cheated on me.

"Oh, hi Caleb." I say, looking at him confused. "Hey," he mumbles, brushing past me and into the barn. "How can I help you?" I ask, and without hesitation he pushes me back up against the closed door, and begins kissing me.

"Caleb," I say pushing him back slightly, but he ignores my attempts and kisses me again. "Caleb you're with Hanna, and I like someone else." I say, as he holds my wrists down, so I'm unable to move.

"Caleb, stop!" I yell, as he continues to kiss me, basically using me. He clenches his hand around my wrist so I'm unable to let go, and begins to walk.

I try my hardest to stay put, and refuse to move, but it's difficult when he's ten times stronger than I am.

After a while he gets frustrated, and pulls harder, digging into my wrist and cutting it slightly. "Ow," I mumble, looking down at the cuts on my wrist.

"Just come on." He says, in a forceful tone. I reluctantly get pulled into the bedroom, and he pushes me back on the bed, kissing me and undressing me.

"Stop, please." I beg, tears forming in my eyes. For a brief moment he looks into my eyes, but he doesn't feel sorry. He takes the final pieces of clothing off of me, and himself.

"Don't do this, please." I beg, beginning to cry. I start to kick and fight, but his grip around me gets tighter, and I become weaker.

Before I knew it, all I felt was pain, and a great amount of it. Caleb slaps me and punches me, as I helplessly kick underneath him, crying and crying.

I have bruises all over my body, because I have nothing on. My face, stomach, legs, everything is covered in marks and bruises.

"Caleb, please don't go further. Stop, now. Please." I whisper, crying even more. Then the worst of it happened.

^ok you know what happens there and I don't wanna go into detail !!

Caleb pushes me down hard against the bed, redresses himself and leaves, slamming the door behind him.

I'm lying in my bed, crying, in pain. I can't feel anything, I hurt all over, and I have no one to protect me anymore.

I grab a thin sheet, wrap it around my small body and hobble over to the counter where I see my cell phone. Unable to stand, I sit and lean against the island on the floor.

The phone rings twice, when Toby picks up.

"Hey, Spence." He says cheerfully, and I don't respond, I just breathe into the phone. His voice calms me.

"Spence?" He asks, worry now in his tone. "I-I need you." I mumble, barely able to form a sentence, tears streaming down my face once again.

"I'm coming," he says, hanging up the phone. I sit on the floor, staring off into nothing for what feels like hours, when it reality it was about 10 minutes.

I hear the door open, "Spencer?" Toby calls, frantically looking around the room for me. I let out a sob, and Toby runs over to the kitchen and stops before me.