Chemistry

Prompt: Spencer and Toby get caught making out in class, and it doesn't stop there. (Not sexual)
Prompt from Dani ;)

I walk into Chemistry class and sit behind my boyfriend, Toby. A smile spreads across his face when he sees me walk by. I open my book and start drawing in my note book. "Well hello." He says turning around to face me. "Hi." I smile in a cheery voice, hiding what I was drawing. "What are you writing?" He asks curiously trying to move my hand out of the way.

I close my notebook and give him a smile. "You better turn around, I don't want a bad impression on the first day." I tell him as he turns around. Seconds later I lean in close to him. "Just so you know, you look really hot in jogging pants." I whisper in his ear, just loud enough for him to hear. "How long until class starts?" He asks not turning around, like I told him to do. "5 minutes, why?" I ask him.

Toby leans his head backwards and I put my lips on his. He shifts upwards and holds onto my face as we continue to make out before class. I feel a few people staring, but we continue to kiss. His tongue enters my mouth as the kissing heats up a little. We barely move back for breathers, I just continue to run my hands through his soft hair, tugging and pulling with each kiss.

"Ahem." A voice interrupts us. "Get off of each other." The teacher yells shaking his head and slamming his fist onto his desk, which makes a loud bang. Toby and I, including the whole class, giggle. So Toby turns around and opens his textbook. After 20 boring minutes of a stupid lecture, we talk more about the periodic table. "For this project, you'll pick a partner and label a periodic table with the help of your text book." He announces.

"Want to be my partner?" I whisper in his ear and kissing his cheek. "Come here." He whispers softly as everyone moves to their partner. I pull a chair up next to Toby, our legs are touching and he's running his hands up and down the inner part of my thighs. I move a little closer, practically on his lap when I see the teacher shoot us a glare. We smile as I move back onto my chair and we start the project.

Lunch

We sit at the lunch table with our friends and Toby holds my hand underneath the table. "GUYS?" Hanna yells which catches our attention a little. "Uh, yeah?" I ask as Toby kisses my cheek "You guys have been all over each other since first period Chemistry!" She yells loud enough for everyone to hear in the cafeteria. "Dial it down, Han." I say harshly.

"I think you need to dial the PDA down, seriously you guys could of had sex this morning when-" she says before I cut her off. "Why does it matter to you?" I say rudely. "You guys are inseparable, and I think you should spend sometime talking to your best friends instead of having your tongue inside his mouth!" She yells, drawing attention to us.

I roll my eyes and leave the table. I leave my friends, I leave my boyfriend. I walk teary eyed to the bathroom, but someone quickly pulls me into the janitors closet. I hear them lock the door, and then turn on the light. "Toby, you scared me." I whisper wiping my eyes. "Shh." He whispers pulling me into a hug, letting me cry into his chest. "What's her problem?" I ask running my hands in my hair.

"I think she's jealous of you, of us." He smirks grabbing my waist and pulling me into him. I raise an eyebrow as he kisses my cheek down my neck. "If we get caught this will be something else to explain." I whisper as he starts to unbutton my coat. "Can we just continue this later? My parents are gone to Philly for a week, I'm home alone for a week..." I smirk.

He smirks pushing me up against the closet door, kissing and leaving bites down my neck. I tug and pull on his hair as we make out. We jump, alarmed when we hear a bell ring. "Class time already?" I ask I shock that we were in here for nearly an hour. I help Toby put his shirt on, and he buttons up his jeans. I fix my leggings and put my coat back on. We sneak out of the closet unnoticed.

But I bump into Hanna. "Where did you two go?" She teases walking past. "Wouldn't you like to know." I smirk walking to class.

I probably disappointed you Dani, sorry.

Comment thoughts??