Stay Home

Spencer's POV:

"Should I stay the night?" I hesitate, looking up into Toby's eyes as we cuddle on his couch.

"Come on, Spence. I promise I'll get up with you tomorrow morning. And I won't distract you at all." He smiles and I smile back.

"Oh, alright. But you have to promise, no distracting aloud, okay?" I ask and he smirks. "Sorry, but I can't make that promise.." He smirks kissing me.

"This is exactly what I'm talking about." I giggle, as he pushes my hair behind my ear, revealing my neck so he can kiss it.

His lips make contact with my skin and I bite my lip. "Toby, let's wait until tomorrow. After work I'll have plenty of free time." I grin, and he kisses me.

"Okay, okay." He says, sitting up, pulling me with him. "Want to head to bed, then?" He asks and I nod, yawning.

"Lets go." He smiles, grabbing my hand and leading me to his bedroom.

~~ the following morning

"Mm, Toby." I whisper, as he begins to kiss down my neck. "It's 9:30 AM, I need to shower before work." I mumble, as he kisses my neck more roughly.

I moan quietly, and run my fingers through his soft hair. I close my eyes, and let him climb on top of me to continue the kissing.

"How about instead of going to work, you call in sick and we spend the day together?" He whispers, his lips millimetres from mine.

I quickly connect our lips in a passionate kiss, and he removes the pyjama top I was wearing.

"I can't just take sick days whenever. I may actually need them." I giggle, leaning up and kissing him again.

"Well today I need you.." He says, making my stomach have butterflies.

I help him pull off his pyjama bottoms, and he then removes mine.

"Toby, I really want to but I need to shower and get ready for work. I need to leave at 11. No later." I say and he groans quietly and rolls off of me.

I lean in closer to him and place kisses all over his cheeks. "I promise I'll make up for it tonight." I whisper in his ear and kiss his cheek again.

"Want to join me for a shower?" I smirk, getting out of bed and pulling his shirt on over my bra and underwear.

"I would really love to, but I might get carried away and slow you down." He smirks. "Maybe I want you to." I shrug, a smirk on my face.

"You confuse me, Spencer Hastings." He tells me and I giggle. "But I cannot refuse this offer." He says, jumping out of bed and crashing his lips against mine again.

We walk to the bathroom, our lips still connected. I turn on the water, and we remove the remainder of our clothes.

~~after our shower

"Okay, okay, so my hair is dried, and my outfit is chosen." I tell him, and he checks his watch.

"And it's 10:10 AM." He smiles, holding my hands. "Toby, you distracted me during the shower, and now you'll just have to wait until after work." I tell him, and he pulls me closer.

"Are you sure you can wait that long?" He whispers, our lips extremely close. "The real question is: can you wait?" I grin, and he shakes his head, kissing me once again.

"Okay, okay. I really need to eat breakfast before I go." I tell him, pulling back slightly and he quietly groans. "You're killing me." He whispers in my ear.

"First you wake up looking so damn beautiful, tease me all morning, let me shower with you, and now this?" He whispers, his lips grazing my ear.

"You're driving me crazy. You're just so perfect." He whispers, and I bite my lip.

Unable to contain or control myself, I crash my lips against his quickly. We share a rather passionate kiss, and I jump up on him, wrapping my legs around his waist.

He sits me on the counter, and I pull off his button up top. My hands run up and down his muscular arms, and he reaches for the zipper on my dress.

He successfully unzips it, and pulls it off of me as the kiss turns more urgent rather than passionate.

His lips find their way onto my neck and I run my fingers through his hair. "Please stay here with me for the day. You don't need to work today." He mumbles against my neck and I bring his lips to mine.

"Wait, wait.." I mumble and Toby pulls back. "I need my phone, I need to call in sick." I tell him and he smiles. He hands me my phone, I dial the number and wait for someone to pick up.

Toby holds my free hand, and kisses it slowly.

"Hi, um, I won't be able to make it into work today." I say, biting my lip and attempting not to react to Toby kissing my hand.

He drops my hand and begins kissing up my bare stomach. I wrap my legs around him, and pull him into my body.

I listen to my boss go on and on for a minute before she says her goodbyes and I lay my phone down quickly.

"Do you know how hard it was to not give away you were kissing me?" I ask, bringing my lips to his. He unzips his pants, and I wrap myself around him so he can carry us elsewhere.

We end up on his couch, kissing for a long period of time. "Wait, when does your roommate get home?" I ask him, beginning to kiss down his chest.

"He doesn't get home until sometime this afternoon. We have plenty of time.." He grins, bringing my lips to his.

"I'm so happy I didn't go to work." I smile, laying back on the couch and pulling Toby on top of me slowly to continue our kissing.

"Me too." He agrees.

•••

This wasn't amazing and a lot more sexual / romantic than I intended lol.

& I don't post much kissing in one story/one shot so this is new

hi so I don't know how active I'll be for the next week because I'm going on a trip!! I'll try to update in the hotel because I have one shots wrote already :)

++I'm so happy I made a friend here :) ashadymotel ❤️

Comment thoughts??