Fuck, Marry, Kill

spencer's POV:

"come on spencer, just answer my question." aria says, nudging my shoulder as i'm getting my books from my locker.

"i don't want to answer." i say, blush rising on my cheeks. i quickly shut my locker, giving her a look. "i didn't answer last night at our sleepover, so i'm not answering you now, in school, where people can overhear us." i tell her, my voice slowly getting quieter.

"i won't tell anyone, it'll stay a secret." she says, continuing to bother me. "ar, leave it." i say through gritted teeth.

"just answer, fuck marry kill, ezra fitz, caleb rivers, toby cavanaugh!" she exclaims and i roll my eyes.

"1) ezra is our teacher, and you're dating him, 2) toby is a close friend in our friend group, and 3) caleb is dating hanna." i tell her, continuing to walk down the hallway.

"i told you i won't tell anyone!" she exclaims, and i roll my eyes in annoyance. "you're really starting to annoy me, ar." i say with a forced smile.

"just think about it?" she asks, hope in her voice. i open my mouth to speak when the bell goes off. "saved by the bell." i smile, winking at her and walking to homeroom.

thankfully aria isn't in my homeroom, or she would have tormented me to death for an extra 10 minutes.

i sit next to toby in homeroom, and he scoots his seat closer to mine. "word on the street you're in a bad mood." toby smirks, and i playfully nudge his shoulder.

"don't." i say, and he smirks again. "what happened?" he asks, and i roll my eyes. "i don't even wanna talk about it. especially with you." i say, looking in his eyes.

"okay, okay, i'll back off." he says, putting his hands up in defeat. "but if you need to talk, i'm a good listener." he smiles, and i smile back.

as the day goes on, aria continues to bother me about who i want to fuck, marry, and kill, and i continue to stay annoyed at her.

"okay, what will make you stop asking me?" i ask her. "answering my question. why won't you answer, anyway? i told you what i would do." she shrugs.

"yeah, but you're dating one of them so it isn't weird." i tell her, shrugging. "is that what this is about? oh my god do you want to date one of them? do you have feelings for caleb?" she exclaims with a smile and i screw up my face.

"what? ew! no! you're crazy." i say, my face still screwed up, and aria just laughs.

"you're telling me your answer before we leave school. that's a fact." she says, and the bell for last period rings.

after the last period bell rings, i'm putting books in my locker and i feel two arms wrap around me tightly.

the arms are too muscular to be one of the girls, so i automatically assume it's toby.

"tobes, i told you not to bear hug me." i giggle, struggling to get out of his grasp. "i just want a cuddle from my girl." he says, making me turn a dark shade of red.

we flirt all of the time, but since i actually started to like him romantically, it's been harder not to feel flushed whenever i'm within 5 feet of him.

"what? no response?" he asks, and i lightly push him off. "actually, aria is waiting for me. i'll see you around." i smile, and he gives me a weird look.

"you've been acting weird all day." he points out, and i blush, pushing a piece of hair behind my ear. "i've been acting... normal." i say my voice going high pitch.